Why Do They Hate Those They Don't Know? | Teen Ink

Why Do They Hate Those They Don't Know?

By Morgoroth SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida
Morgoroth SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida

"Silence is golden and duct tape is silver"

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can kill me too! Bullying is an epidemic within not only the school system but within modern society as a whole. The bigotry and the stereotypes seem to have no end! Who made them "God" to say that I'm weird or I'm mentally unstable or depressed or suicidal or a psychopath? If they knew what the consequences of the things they say and their actions and if they knew the things we do to cover the pain then would they change their ways? Honestly, the people who have done things like this to me are worthless and don't deserve any respect from me or anyone else. The preps and the jocks all think they’re better than the goths and the emos just because they wear bright, name brand clothes, listen to happy music, have hundreds of friends that stab them in the back without thinking twice. They know nothing; it hurts when they do things to us but we just hide it and bottle it up, waiting for it to explode. This is why I despise the inhabitants of this world, they think they are better when we are really all the same. I'm tired of being made fun of and picked on. It’s not only children who bully, but also adults! At my school, the teachers and administration look down upon me just because I like to wear black and keep my hair in my face. They laugh or say "he has problems." or "look at him, he's gonna be a murderer." They just need to leave me alone. I haven't done anything to anyone, but they give me a reason to retaliate against them. I could very easily just destroy them all and put them out of my misery but I choose not to because then I would be proving their acquisitions correct. I don't wish to do that. I'll prove them all wrong even with the odds stacked against me and the lies, rumors, names, and insults drowning me. I shall overcome this torrent of hate and teach them a lesson in the process.

Lida28 BRONZE said...
Lida28 BRONZE, Thessaloniki, Other

Respect your mothers, everyone.

Bullying is awful indeed.I like this article.

kseymour2 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Life isnt about wanting for the storm to pass, its learning to dance in the rain

i loved this article because i can relate to it

dmax108 BRONZE said...
dmax108 BRONZE, Burley, Idaho

love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

sooo true