Nerd is the Word - Charleston | Teen Ink

Nerd is the Word - Charleston

By Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia
Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

"Take a lesson from "the Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries. The ambition and vision of one depends on how bad@ss they look in sunglasses." - Me, 2017

"Who is this Jose, and why is he always being denied?" - Corey Graves, 2016

(One day later… In Charleston, South Carolina. In the RV, Evan is seen driving,  Christian, Ryan, Lewis, Khalil, and Dylan are seen sitting in their beds or one of three chairs provided for the dining table.)

Ryan: Are we there yet?

Lewis: No, Ryan. We’re in...uh…. *checks map*  was it North or South Carolina?

Khalil: South Carolina, I think.

(We then cut to a first-person view in bachelors spying on the RV. A voice is heard, presumably a mafian.)

Voice (v/o): Right where you want them sir.

(Cuts back to third-person view, where Mafian cars drive into the sides of the RV, surrounding it.)

Master Gulio: Yes, finally.

(Scene back to the bus. Where Evan just so happens to put on Lamb of God’s “Desolation.” as it now plays during the car battle.)

Ryan: MORE Mafians?

Dylan: Yep.

Christian: Get down!

(All the Mafians fire at the RV. The sides get shot at and some windows break.)

Evan: Guys, our only chance of this RV not exploding is to get outta here!

Khalil: I’m on it.

(Khalil takes the wheel. Two Mafians in the front of the bus just barely missed being run over. We see the bus go on a bridge, dodging cars. The mafia is on the heels.)

Evan: Don’t worry, I got this.

(Evan rushes over under Ryan’s bed and pulls out an AK-47.)

Dylan: Woah, where’d you get that?

Evan: Cops gave it to me. They thought it come in handy!

(Cuts to scene where the policeman is scratching his head after finding an “IOU” note in the car trunk. The scene cuts back to Dylan and Evan.)

Dylan: Let me see it.

(Dylan takes the gun, and starts firing out the back window. One out of seven mafians is hit. His car swerves and goes over the bridge. The car falls on some rapids and explodes, eliminating two other mafians..)

Dylan: I’m out of ammo!

Evan: No worries. I got spares!

(Evan tosses ammo to Dylan.)

Dylan: Thanks!

(Dylan starts firing again, hitting one mafian whose car loses control and falls of the bridge. A mafia car with Master Gulio and two mafians pull up. Then Christian goes into a backpack and pulls out three handguns. Dylan notices that.)

Dylan: Time to take this flight….up a notch.

(Dylan climbs out the emergency exit, leaps onto Master Gulio’s car, and starts firing at Master Gulio’s car’s hood as Christian, Evan, and Ryan takes the guns and shoots and several back Mafia cars. The hood on Gulio’s car starts breaking apart, and Dylan leaps back onto the RV.)

Lewis: I can help you, buddy!

(Lewis sticks his hand out the window and pulls Dylan back in the RV and takes out gasoline and dumps it on the hood and drops a flaming cigar on the hood. catching it on fire. Master Gulio gets out of the car quickly and jumps to a nearby Mafia car.)

Ryan: Hit it!

(Dylan takes the wheel from Khalil. The bus zooms off the bridge just before a huge explosion is caused by Gulio’s car.)

Dylan: So those cigars WERE useful after all...Nice..

(Everyone cheers. It then shows on top of the bus an angry Sarah, holding a knife.)

Evan: So, what’s next?

(A puncture is seen on the bus roof and it cuts into a circle before Sarah drops in, literally.)

Dylan: Hello!

(Christian pulls out the frail and Evan pulls out a rubber chicken.)

Christian: You’re not welcome here.

(A brief fighting scene occurs between Sarah against Christian and Evan. After forty-five seconds, Evan smacks Sarah with his rubber chicken and Ryan pounces on top of Sarah with a baseball bat and brings her to the ground.)

Dylan: Wow! About time Ryan does something useful!

Ryan: Yah!

(Evan takes her knife and smacks her with his rubber chicken.)

Dylan: We should keep Sarah as a hostage. Gulio isn’t about to kill us here when his daughter’s here.

(We then see Master Gulio on a car roof with a missile launcher and radio, hearing their conversation from a chip he implanted within his daughter.)

Master Gulio: Or would he?

(Master Gulio just laughs, and fires two missiles at nearby watchtowers and they fall on the bridge and the RV barely misses, and Master Gulio's car also makes it, putting on how on the RV's trails.)

Master Gulio: They can’t possibly see this coming!

(The bus enters a tunnel and another missile explodes on the tunnel’s entrance. Master Gulio barely makes it into his car and the tunnel.)

Lewis: Ah crap! We’re hit!

Khalil: What are we gonna do? The RV is getting slower.

Dylan: We should hijack Master Gulio’s car.

Evan: And how are we gonna do that?

Lewis: Let me show you.

(Master Gulio’s car pulls up behind them.)

Lewis: Stop the RV!

(Khalil stops the RV and Lewis gets out and goes up to Master Gulio.)

Master Gulio: You...

Lewis: Yep.

(Lewis throws Master Gulio out of the car and pulls up beside the RV.)

Lewis: See? Get in, guys.

Dylan: Should we put the hostage in the trunk?

Ryan: Nah, just leave her in the bus.

Dylan: Okay, let’s go!

(The nerds and co. jump out from the RV and land inside the car and they drive out of the tunnel. We cut back to Master Gulio.)

Master Gulio: This is really not my day…But, I can steal their RV!

(Master Gulio starts up the RV. It slowly starts to drive.)

Master Gulio: This was too easy.

(The RV breaks down.)

Master Gulio: SON OF A (BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP)!!!

Ah Charleston, South Carolinia, one of America's most beautiful cities. The Boat Tours, the churches, the bridges. Nothing can go wrong....unless your on the run from the Mafia! AHHH!

Introducing the next chapter on Evan, Dylan, Ryan, Lewis, Christian, and Khalil's "vacation" while on the run from Master Gulio, where the safe drivers of Charleston MIGHT want to stay away from a suspicious-looking RV and multiple black cars after it! 

Hermione-Granger BRONZE, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
I love the ending, great job!

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Glad I can help!

Saturn. BRONZE said...
Saturn. BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

"The mind is better than the sword"
-Unknown (I'm too lazy to look it up)
"All warfare is based on deception"
-Sun Tzu

Yes! You made my day THAT much better!

on Feb. 28 2016 at 8:34 am
Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Thank you.

_SlenderMandy_ GOLD, St. Johns, Michigan

"I'm entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you what. All the best people are." - Tim Burton

i like the twist!

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Thank you. The Dallas scene will come soon. Then Phoenix, Los Angeles, and finally Bellevue. Then the sequel, featuring THREE NEW CHARACTERS joining the nerds.

Cam_is_Away said...
Cam_is_Away, Non, California
I clicked the 'made me cry' because I'm crying from laughing. I'm in the closet because my family is upset that I'm laughing so loud while they're watching Men In Black. But there's no wifi upstairs so I'm in the closet. I think my cat peed in here. Help. -- Again, there were a couple of spelling errors, but you did a great job. The scenes were detailed really well in this one, and you yet again show your comedic genius. Great job! I'm really enjoying the story.