I'm Just Your Problem | Teen Ink

I'm Just Your Problem

August 15, 2015
By InspireThoseAroundYou BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
InspireThoseAroundYou BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
4 articles 4 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
A conversation between Life and Death...
"Why does everybody Love me but Hate you?"
"Because you are a Beautiful Lie and I am the Painful Truth..."


I’m Just Your Problem…
“Sorry I’m not made of sugar, am I not sweet enough for you?” I don’t want to be an inconvenience to you. I want to be wanted, loved and a best friend. Though if you want me to go away you’d be kidding yourself. In your head “I’m just your problem!” Does it look like I care how low you think of me? Nobody asked you to stay! I you can’t see the feelings I contain but stupidly let you see. I scream at myself “What did I ever do to you to Hate me!” I’m not one of your subjects to push around! I don’t need to justify myself to you! I don’t need you to tell me what I’m doing wrong! Just go….I’m number one and the only one on your black list huh? I bet I am! But guess what? I’m tolerated by others so in the end….”I’m just your damn problem!”


The author's comments:

This may or may not be based off and included by an Adventuretime song :3 Full credit to Adventure Time for the song this is based off of and quoted!!