Love Letter From Hell | Teen Ink

Love Letter From Hell

February 5, 2015
By TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas
TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas
8 articles 3 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
My mind is like a speeding bullet that refuses to slow down.


I never missed a second where I could touch your skin. With broken fingernails and messed up dreams of your honey dew shampoo fluttering up my nose. When your chapped lips crushed upon my own .It was a mixture of one second shock and two minutes sadness eroding between to hopeless individuals. I never knew a fairy tale and still don't know it when were together. Our lives are nothing more than a chaotic murder mystery where were running from the murder but we are the ones who kill. We are murdering ourselves. You are a sin. I am a sin. We are both destruction in the making. I don't know what happens when we touch, its like the two seconds before the sun explodes. Maybe its not right and maybe we are going to die. But I would rather be living dead with you then trolling around  wishing for hysterical misery.
But as were running on CO2 and we can't even speak,we'll dine together on a feast only the two of us can share. I'll pass the wine and you bare the fruit. We will treat each other like royalty but we'll leave empty. And I cherish the thought of you starving with me. But tonight, I am full. Missing your skin and thinking of the scent of you. My lips are soft and my skin is wet. I still can't comprehend how I am breathing but I am. This misery has inspired me to write this to you.
In best wishes,
We will meet soon.