pouring rain | Teen Ink

pouring rain

By a_heart_to_love SILVER, San Diego, California
a_heart_to_love SILVER, San Diego, California

you know your inlove when you can't sleep because reality is finally bettere than your dreams

Ours fingers intertwined so perfectly like puzzle pieces. It wasn’t butterflies I felt. It was a whole zoo in my stomach. We were walking slow through the park we knew so well. The sky was growing darker every second. I cuddled closer to you, the wind tugging at my clothes. You smiled at me and let go of my hand as your draped your arm over my shoulders and squeezed me tight . It started sprinkling and the next thing I knew was pouring rain. I let out a little squeal and you laughed at my expense. “We’re gonna be soaked” I whined. You laughed and wrapped your arms around my waist. You picked me up and spun me around in the rain, our laughter filling the moment. Breathless, You slowly lowered me to the ground again. Time was frozen as I stared into your stunning blue eyes. You cheekily grinned, the rain blurring out everything around me except for you. Your lips crashed onto mine and I ran my fingers through your soft brown curls. We smiled through the kiss that lasted a lifetime. Suddenly you pulled away and looked into my eyes. “I love you so much” “I love you too” you left a light kiss on my forehead and grabbed my hand as you started running back to where your car was parked. We hoped in as soon as you unlocked it and we sat breathless in the car taking in everything that just happened.

Ride4Life BRONZE, Calumet, Michigan
Very cute story!! :)