That Special Feeling | Teen Ink

That Special Feeling

By HiddenAngelInTheDark PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York
HiddenAngelInTheDark PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

Theres so many that I can't pick sorry

I know I’ve said this a million times but you are my whole world and I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with you. I can’t help from smile from the thought of you, even seeing your favorite colors make me all giggly. I can’t describe how much I love you but I guess my actions are enough prove for you. I’m really sorry for being a jerk to you at times but I just get scared of letting people inside only to get hurt but you’ve proven me wrong. You’re special to me, and unlike any other girl I've meant before. Every dream I have is a nightmare because when I wake up I realize that you’re not beside me but mostly because I can’t feel your warm touch or welcoming words. Throughout the day I can’t help but make little doodles in my notebook about you, you are my sunlight, my pride, my joy, my life, my world, my heart and soul, you are my EVERYTHING! I can’t wait for the day that we finally meet and I’ll be able to get lost in your amazing breath taking blue eyes and angel like face. I can’t wait to create so many memories with you and forever hold them close to me. I know we've had our good and bad days but in the end we always find a way to make things work out. I remember everything about us our first meeting, kiss, date, even how I got jealous and our arguments and fights, but mostly I remember how I first fell in love with you and how I cherish what we have every day. It may seem like I get annoying or over excited but I can’t help but smile when I’m around you. You make me feel something I’ve never felt for anyone else before and I’m so afraid that if I love you too much that I’ll make you feel trap and lose you. I hate acting like a jerk but I just want to make sure you’re not in harm’s way, but believe me when I say that: You’ve have changed my life for the better and I hope that we will always be together as one even in the afterlife

xoxo You’re One and Only True Love