Sapphire | Teen Ink

Sapphire

By Kresten16 SILVER, Schenectady, New York
Kresten16 SILVER, Schenectady, New York

"Everday is a mystery, solve it" by Kresten Ballantyne

I wake up in the middle of the night and realize that I know where you are. I grab my car keys and hop in my car and set off. I drive far into the mountains until I reach a point where the road ends. I get out and look around and find you floating in mid air. I scream your name but you ignore me, like you don’t hear me. I run to you but find myself running into the invisible shield surrounding you. I step back and watch a dark cloud form around you and then reach into your shield and take you away. I fall to my knees with tears in my eyes screaming at the top of my lungs. Not controlling myself I let my mutant self take over and I erupt and blue flames surround my body. I spin around and around and lift right into the sky and scream out till the whole sky turns sapphire. Calming my self my eyes turn a golden brown and I fall back down to the ground and keep my eyes looking upon the sky. I grab the necklaces that you gave me when we first meet. Telling myself that I will not stop till I find you and will never lose you again.