Girls | Teen Ink

Girls

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

Mattie and Vivian we such close friends when they were little they met each other in 1st grade. They started liking each other more in middle school. In high school, they started dating they were the cutest couple there, so sweet and adorable. Mattie was short, had blonde hair, and blue eyes, and had a dark cottage core style. Vivian on the other hand was kinda tall, with black hair, a red tint in her eyes, and an emo style. yet they were perfect for each other. 

They did everything together. Even had most of their classes together. After school they would go to Mattie's house, sometimes Vivian would sleep over there. Mattie's mum, Jackie loved Vivian and would make them breakfast in the morning. Vivian's mother, Kathy hated that she was dating a female. Her mum was always rude to them and hateful towards them just because they were both girls.

A year later they were in 11th grade together. Mattie had waited for Vivian outside of her house like usual but she hadn't come out by 8, Mattie started getting worried and spam texted her, no answer. Days went by the same thing happened each day Mattie would wait longer and longer for Vivian, but the same thing happened, no answer. After the 3rd day, Mattie frantically started knocking on the door of Vivian's house. Vivian's mum opened the door and looked who it was. She gave Mattie a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. She asked where Vivian was but Kathy pretended not to hear her and inspect her hand. Mattie asked again. Kathy finally explained that she sent Vivian to her aunt Samatha's house in Juno. Where Vivian couldn't contact Mattie because what they were doing was"wrong"

Months went by with Mattie and Vivian not seeing each other. Then out of the blue Mattie was walking to school the same way as always and she saw Vivian sitting on her porch. She ran up to her and kissed her, telling her how much she missed Vivian. Vivian doing the same. They were together again and didn't want to let go of each other. Kathy walked out and started yelling at the cursing at them, throwing things. They started running out of the yard together, They were going to get away from her for good. They ran and ran till their sides hurt ad they reached Mattie's home. They ran inside, Jackie came rushing into the living room. She asked what was wrong and they explained everything. Jackie said they could stay here together and they would be safe. 

A year later they graduated, moved out, and bought a beautiful house. They got married a few months later. They went to doctors to try and have a baby to start a family, Mattie was going to carry the baby. Turns out Mattie can't have children and neither can Vivian. So they decide they were going to adopt. They went through the paperwork and more paperwork, they found a cute little baby girl, they filed all the papers and they adopted her. They named her Grace. Grace had blonde hair just like Mattie and brown eyes. 

The family lived happily all together. Vivian, Mattie, and Grace are together under one roof. Grace grew up years and years later and discovered she too preferred females. She met Eva in middle school. The whole cycle started up again, except this time everyone accepted them and the cycle just kept going on and on.

Not one of my best stories but I like it