Bella's Secret Life | Teen Ink

Bella's Secret Life

December 15, 2010
By KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
You know when you're in love becasue reality it finally better than your dreams


Edward was worried sick pacing his room thinking about places Bella could possibly be. She had disappeared in the three days he had gone hunting. He had gone to her house…not a trace, the school, nothing. He had tried everywhere, even Seattle, and hadn’t found a trace of her. It was like she disappeared into thin air.

“Where could she be?” Edward whispered into the room. There was a knock at his door.

“Son? I just got a call about where Bella is.” Carlisle said through the door. Edward opened it and shouted.

“Where is she?”

“A friend of mine in Eau Claire, Wisconsin told me she was there.”

“What would she be doing there?”

“I haven’t a clue, Edward. But my friend told me to tell you to hurry.” Edward raced down the stairs and out to his car. The engine started and he raced off the Eau Claire. He drove like a mad man, unbeknownst that his family was following him.

And that the call had been a trap.


His family convinced him to check into a hotel before they went anywhere, Edward was about to leave when Carlisle called him. Someone had called the hotel with a call for Edward. Edward walked over to his father and took the phone from him.

“Hello?”

“Ah, Mr. Cullen. I believe I have something you’re looking for.” A woman’s voice said. “Mrs. Swan is in my house this very minute.”

“Where are you?”

“Eager are we? Well drive down to White Avenue and one of my men will pick you up. Goodbye Mr. Cullen.” The line then went dead. Edward put the phone down and raced out the door and to his car. He drove to White Avenue and a man did show up. He knocked on Edward’s window.

“Get out of your car and follow me.” Edward did as the man said having no clue he was walking into a trap. Then man had him walked to PDM Bridge, a steel company. Edward felt someone’s hand on his shoulder and knew it was his mother. Everyone was there with him and all about to meet a horrible fate. They were led into the yard where a woman stood. She had black hair with matching eyes; it was obvious this woman held power.

“Welcome, my friends.” The woman said. She suddenly whistled and several vampires came out and restrained the Cullen’s. Edward struggled and growled.

“Where’s Bella?”

“Oh her? I haven’t a clue. But I do know one thing. You’ll never see her again. I’ll kill you all one by one.” The woman pulled out a gun and pointed it at the Cullen’s. “Starting with…you.” The gun point stopped on Esme’s face and Carlisle screamed no. When the woman was about to pull the trigger she spoke. “I’ll enjoy killing you all.” Her finger squeezed but just as it did and arrow was lodged in her shoulder and the bullet missed Esme. Carlisle sighed with relief as did everyone else, but they all looked up.

“Over my dead body you witch!” There was yet another woman standing on top of a building her bow drawn to full length ready to shoot at any second.

“You! You can’t stop me! You’re out numbered!” The woman on the roof smiled and laughed her blond shook and she closed her green eyes.

“We’ll see about that.” This woman whistled and more vampires showed up but they were astride dragons. “Now whose out numbered Eliza?” The woman shot Eliza again then jumped down. And all was chaos. People were fighting and the Cullen’s were released and helped with the fight. Minutes later the fight was over and the blond woman shot Eliza. She turned to the rest of us and a vampire stepped forward and caught her as she dropped.

“Somebody get Doc!” He called and a dragon took off. The vampire lifted the woman his arms and jumped onto a dragon then took off. Vampires stayed behind and cleaned up the mess of dead vampires. Then one approached the Cullen’s, he bowed then spoke.

“I have orders to take you to the estate and be cleaned up. Then a meeting will be arranged for you to see Mrs. Swan. Come with me please.” The Cullen’s followed him and were taken to an estate where they were cleaned up and fed. They were waiting in the library when someone walked in.

“Carlisle!” The man boasted. “It’s been so long, it’s great to see you.”

“Jonathan! How’s your family?”

“Great, thank you for asking. I see you have one of your own.”

“Yes. My wife Esme, my sons, Edward, Emmett, and Jasper, then my daughters, Alice and Rosalie. We are looking for someone. A girl named Isabella Swan. Have you by chance seen her?”

“Hmm? Yes I have.”

“Where is she?” Edward asked. Jonathan looked at him with an expression of understanding and sadness.

“I take it you’re Edward?”



“Yes, where is she?”

“She’s resting now. My dear friend,” He said to Carlisle in a sad tone. “Your dear Bella isn’t the same. Just a few days ago she was in an accident and is still recovering.”

“Let me see her please.” Edward begged the man.

“She told us about how she wanted you to do it Edward and how you simply wouldn’t. But I had to, if I didn’t she would be dead.”

“What are you saying?” Edward asked.

“Your Bella is a vampire.”

“Let me see her please.” Jonathan sighed.

“Alright, but don’t disturb her to much. She’s in great pain from her wounds.”

“Just let me see her.” Jonathan nodded and led Edward to a red room. It was red velvet everywhere, but Edward could only focus on the small fragile figure on the bed. There lay Bella sleeping. She had bandages all over her arms, her neck, and head, and no doubt on the rest of her body. Jonathan left with his hand sin his pockets and shut the door behind him. Edward turned back to Bella just as she sighed his name. Edward sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand.

“Come on Bella. I love you.”


Bella could hear Edward talking to her softly and holding her hand. She was overjoyed that the Cullen’s were unharmed. They didn’t know it was her how had rescued them. The masked blond, green eyed, leather clad beauty had been her. A little make up, a wig, and some contacts had done the trick. Bella tried to sleep but she couldn’t. Knowing how close Edward was to her and that she hadn’t seen him in days. And she was here in the bed now because Eliza had drained most of her strength with her bites. Bella couldn’t move but she listened to Edward talk. Suddenly she felt Edward’s lips in her forehead, she smiled.

“What?” He asked.

“You missed.” Bella whispered.

“Oh, well, let me fix that. Edward then kissed her on the lips. He then told Bella to rest and this time she actually could.

When Bella woke it was early afternoon and Edward was gone. She got out of bed and showered then got dressed. She put on the blond wig and contacts when she was done then left the room. She was about to walk out the door when someone stopped her.

“Thank you for saving us.” It was Rosalie and Emmett.

“No problem. If you’ll excuse me I have matters to attend to.”

“Of course.” Emmett said then Bella walked out the door and into the back yard. She took her bow and arrows from the butler and thanked him. She walked to the shooting range and started to practice. She was drawing her last bow when she sensed
Someone behind her. She released it and the arrow hit the bull’s eye.

“Nice shot.” Edward commented, Bella lowered her bow and turned around.
“Thank you.” She gazed at Edward searching her mind for something to say.
“I see you’re ok.”
“I heal fast. How’s your family?”
“We’re ok. Have you seen Bella? About you height, brown eyes with matching hair.” Bella had to tell him. You have to tell him, she told herself, you have to.
“Actually I have. I know where she is right now.” Edward lit up.
“Where is she?” Bella put down her bow, took a step forward then looked up at Edward and kissed him.
“I hope that answers your question.” She said when she pulled back.
“You saved us?”
“Yes, I was brought here the day you left. Then I was in a car crash try-“
“I already know Bella.”
“You do?”
“Jonathan told us.”
“Oh, you probably hate me now.” Bella turned and went to retrieve her arrows.
“You’re nuts if you think I hate you.” Bella straightened and turned Edward was standing behind her and swooped down to kiss her. “I don’t care if you’re a vampire or human. Just as long as I get to hold you in my arms everyday.” Bella laughed and Edward tipped her chin up so he could look at her.

“What’s so funny?” He asked her.

“I get stresses, and I get annoyed. I smiled and I laugh. I enjoy company but sometimes I’d rather be along. But when I’m with you that’s when everything feels right.”
La Fin


The author's comments:
What insipred me to write this was my love for teilight and my idea of bella bieing tehis kick butt girl