Princess Protection Program 2 {Chp 1} | Teen Ink

Princess Protection Program 2 {Chp 1}

September 13, 2009
By PeaceGirl11 BRONZE, Toltec, Arizona
PeaceGirl11 BRONZE, Toltec, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Carter?" Rosalinda asked over her cell phone her mother bought for her after her coronation. "Rosie? Is that you?" Carter, her best friend and "cousin" from Louisiana answered back. Rosalinda smiled as she heard her "normal teenage" name from the PPP. "Carter it is me. How's Louisiana and you and Major Mason?" She asked wondering how everything was back there. Rosie was here in Costa Luna while Carter was there in Louisiana. "It's fine, dad misses your chicken and rice recipe and Ed said he liked your coronation. And me well I'm good. Chelseas happy that she became queen and such even though she really didn't. Oh and Brooke and her are no longer friends." Carter's voice sounded scratchy and itched like she was sick. Her voice was excited at first but then got bored at the end. "Has Ed asked you out for dinner or a date?" Rosie asked excitedly, wondering if Carter gave Ed a chance. "No, Rosie. He's my friend and I don't wanna ruin it." Carter answered back quickly. "But Carter he looks at you like you use to look at Donny. You must at least let him know you want to stay friends for now." Rosie said in her teaching voice. She walked down the hall of her and her mother's home or castle. Maids and servants walked around cleaning and making food for their lunch. She missed her normal life and drinking soda and helping out in Louisiana, but while she was there she missed her true life her princess life. So she walked around in an evening gown. Tonight was an evening lunch visit from her other family, tomorrow was the day Carter would come and stay with her for the summer. "Rosie are you still there?" Carter asked scaredly wondering if she should call her dad to say Rosie was being kidnapped. "Si, I mean yes." Rosie answered back. "So are still coming tomorrow?" Rosie asked hopefully. Carter coughed. "Yeah, dad said he'll take me," She coughed again. "Cause he has another mission to save another princess in distress." She said annoyed. "Carter what's wrong with being a princess? And why are you coughing?" Rosie asked concerned. "Oh nothing I'm just sick, Swine Flu. But I'm fine it's starting to go away." Carter said reassuring Rosie. "Alright, well I will call you tomorrow to see when you get here. Bye Carter." Rosie said. "Bye Rosie." CLICK. Their conversation was over and her phone was dead. "Rosalinda! Darling, where are you?" Sophia, Rosie's mom called out. "I'm over here Mama!" Rosie called back. Sophia made a turn through the hall to see Rosie. "Ah, m'ija you must change into your other evening gown, that one is ripped. And what is this stain?" She asked pointing at a brown stain on Rosie's dress. "Oh nothing!" Rosie said covering the stain with her hand. It was from a brown fizzy soda she didn't know the name of, and sneaked it around the castle with the help of her royal dress designer Mr.Elegante to sneak them to her. Her mom stared at her motherly. "Well mama I'll be right back." Rosie ran upstairs to her room. She looked at her different evening gowns. She changed then ran downstairs. Crowds of people cluttered throughout their dining room. She sat down next to her real cousin, Elisia. Her family settled down and sat. Sophia sat up. "Hola, familia. Tonight we will be eating my Arroz con pollo a la Fiore." Sophia spoke happily. Elisia inched closer to Rosie. "Psst, Rosa. What's Arroz con pollo a la Fiore?" She asked Rosie. Elisia spoke perfect Spanish, but didn't understand a thing. "My mama's chicken and rice recipe." Rosie replied. They ate with tons of chatter amoungst the family. "Si, Sophia! Pink gunk all in Elisia's hair! It was some type of bubbleish stuff she said." Rosie's Tia Marie, spoke with Sophia. "It's bubblegum Tia Marie." Rosie told her aunt. Family night was going to be long. Especially because this was no ordinary family night, it was a Royal family night. "Rosalinda, how do you know such bubblegum?" Tia Marie asked. "Um, while I was gone my friend Carter gave me some." Mr.Elegante walked into the dining room, knocking on the door. "Sophia, may I borrow Queen Rosalinda?" He asked. Sophia nodded. Rosie wondered to herself, Did Mr.Elegante make her a new dress? Or was something wrong?


The author's comments:
Story came to while I was looking around my room and wondered if Rosie and Carter would ever see each other again so I decided to write about their next visit together.