Shraq 3: The Final Ending Part I | Teen Ink

Shraq 3: The Final Ending Part I

August 24, 2011
By dmoney23 SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
dmoney23 SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
\"I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther.\"~Dwight Schrute


Shraq, running through the palace, sweating like a waterfall, and tiring himself out like he ran a marathon as he was doing his plan(he only ran about .3 miles). The guards, a large mass of what Shraq saw as bowling pins, ran wildly away from Shraq. Dashing around trying to execute his plan something terrible happened...

"Alright princess we need to get up the hill then you can see your handsome pip squeak so called king," Shraq chuckled as he and Princess have been getting along ever since he and Zeebs resuced her from the dreaded castle. Princess Anastasia gave Shraq that did-you-really-need-to-say-that look on her face. Shraq has never changed clothes ever since he was just a little ogre. He always wears a brown bark like coat but not as hard as bark more like a weird type of leather. Also always wore a sweater like, gray, cotton shirt under that so called "jacket". But lastly wore these dreadful plaid shorts that are green with ugly orange sliding down his paints like a three year old drew it. Bang,boom, pop Darfquads guards came storming up the hill and looking to attack Shraq and Zeebs. The guards were like a hive of bees that just have been whacked by a baseball bat. They had Shraq and Zeebs kept in cuffs, but Shraq refused to be taken like a poached animal. He was twisting and struggling and broke through the weak metal cuffs. Shraq took his giant hand and pulled it back and launched at the guard that was holding Zeebs.

After that the guard ordered "Back to the kingdom we have what the King wanted, leave those scums to be left alone," ordered the captain.
Shraq looked up and saw the knights go away on their steeds of great power. He looked up and saw the mighty kingdom gazing in the suns gleaming rays.


Before Shraq said anything Zeebs turned at him and said "Listen, Shraq I know you don't think that she should marry that small King but face it."

"I know Zeebs but I really don't think she wanted that," explained Shraq.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Ogre, we should go take her back and see who she really wants to be with," exclaimed the hyped up Zebra.

"Alright lets do this," proclaimed Shraq.
Shraq, mighty and brave, walked up the grassy hill like he meant business. They saw a wide, chubby, in other words fat guard at the front of the gate and once he saw Shraq and Zeebs (well not really Zeebs) he screamed like a little girl.

"Wow one guard down almost like a million more. How are we even going to save Anastasia we don't even know where she is," said Zeebs in a sarcastic voice.

"I think I have a plan..." as Shraq looked down at the guards armor.
This plan better work I only have one shot, thought Shraq.

Shraq, running through the palace, sweating like a waterfall, and tiring himself out like he ran a marathon (he only ran about .3 miles). The guards, a large mass of what Shraq saw as bowling pins, ran wildly away from Shraq. Dashing around trying to execute Shraqs plan something terrible happened... Zeebs was missing.