Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

anly<3 said...
wow.. memories just poured in.

alvina said...
i like this poem it reminds me of a guy i liked

lil wezzy said...
I like how the poem describe you feeling.

lil wezzy said...
I like how the poem describe you feeling. Great words.

DAIMON said...
Inspiring, love can be air...What do you believe? I give you...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS"
Wisps of smoke danced into the wintry air from my lips, creating ornate designs that could never be replicated. I carefully tilted the corners of my lips into a smile that I meant to be wry. Of course, it's difficult to articulate emotions that I can't feel, but I find that irony is relatively simple to demonstrate. I inhaled the toxic vapors of the cigarette casually. Its sinis... (more »)

DAIMON said...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS" Read on...
Her lovely green eyes shifted into hard emeralds.
“What do you know about me, Dare? And what’s so wrong with having dreams? And why are you talking to me like that? I was simply commenting on the sunset.” She tossed her red curls, clearly miffed.
I lifted my chin, and blew smoke in her face. It was easier on me when she was angry. I don’t know why she bothered with me. Why she was brave enough to confront me... (more »)

marina9 replied...
that was AMAZING...so delicately put the way you enticed how he hated the way he felt about her and how he felt like perfection was so evil to him. it broke my heart when i read that. why can't a guy just see what's right in front of him...thank you for writing that. it really was beautiful.

LeahRae<3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Describes the guy I know.....goshhh

AmnyR said...
ha ha ha i read this a long time ago and love it just as much everytime i read it again!

Laura A. said...
Dec. 9, 2009 at 2:10 am
So adorable, amazing poem. I love the flow and meaning. This is equivalent to a recent feeling of mine :). Thank you!

Like*Whoa!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
<3 love love love this.
GREAT job :)

k@ndy replied...
hey i love this poem happened bettween me and my man luis you go girl

AwesomeHeather said...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 9:27 am
I love this!

abooga.looga said...
this really fits in my life.
greatly written(:

sasssgirrrl22 replied...
this is an awesome poem. gr8 job. I can completely relate

Yoodle15 said...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 7:51 am
Awesome! =) This described right on the spot people who we logically know we shouldn't love, knowing that they are jerks and will lend us in no good, but can't help being attracted to!

LoVe♥ said...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 12:23 am
this. was. amazing. i thought of sum1 when i read it too. :)

MoonWolf said...
Wowwww. This is a really accurate synopsis of my life.

AmandaH said...
Wow. That was totally amazing. It reminds me of the guy I'm in love with. You're very realistic.

ilovekona96 said...
I love how realistic the piece is. You can really develope a picture in your head of a person you know that fits the description. Thanks for writing such a wonderful poem.