If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

DicipleofChrist said...
today at 12:15 pm
I'm sorry to say this, Ally_Yang, but, the statement that we don't have a reliable source to prove the bible is absolutely false. Have you even read the bible???? It's amazing. The prophecy is crazy, I mean, we're seeing all this stuff happening that was prophesied more than a thousand years ago! Epic poems, and thousands of ancient tablets have been deciphered, telling of stories such as the Tower of Babel, and the Flood, and other such stories. It was prophesied that the authority of the pope ... (more »)

AnnamajThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 8:27 pm
Firstly, God created us with equal potential, not equal outcome. He gave us all the ability to do good, the ability to do evil and the ability to choose. Some Christian theologians believe that heaven and hell are the same places, it's what we make of it,

MinionForGodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 7:41 pm
I know that God is real and that the Bible is true because I'm not who I used to be. I used to be depressed, insecure, mean, and fearful. But one day, someone told me the good news about Jesus Christ and offered me the ONE true way to get to Heaven. And that's by accepting Jesus into my heart. That day, I found the hope, happiness, wholeness, and joy that I had been constantly searching for. I don't feel like something is missing from my life anymore. Plus, since that day, God has changed me int... (more »)

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 1:18 pm
None of that was actual, valid evidence to whether or not there is a god. That's just you saying that religion helped you feel better. And it wasn't "God" who transformed you. You helped yourself.

DicipleofChrist replied...
today at 12:22 pm
No. The bible is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword. The Holy Spirit is a burning fire that consumes us, and engulfs us, and conforms us to be more like Christ. The message of Jesus Christ saves lives, and is the only thing that can save this dark, dark world.

today at 6:12 pm
Wtf are you talking about??

AwesomeWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 31 at 4:59 pm
Everyone has a belief for religion, whether it be Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or Atheism. I believe that regardless of your beliefs, when you die, God will give you a chance to believe in God or not. If you refuse, you're going to go to hell. If you do, you get to go to heaven. And I'm saying that you're going to make this decision once you DIE and are in GOD'S PRESENCE.

May 27 at 1:20 pm
If God is asking you if you think he is real or not, wouldn't he be real if he is the one asking you? But how do you know that there will be a chance to believe in God? Dead people can't explain what happened to them. It's just a guess.

AwesomeWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 28 at 7:50 am
Good question. You can't have proof of everything in life. You have to have faith that there's a chance to believe in God. After all, there's a chance for everything: marriage, drinking, playing sports, going to college, etc. So why can't there be a chance to believe in God? For believing is about free will, and so it's your choice to believe; God gave you free will to do that.

May 28 at 11:51 am
How do you know that a god gave someone free will? Your argument is saying that people in North Korea have free will to believe in whatever they want, but they don't. People are just either born into a society where they have free will or one where they don't. It has nothing to do with a god.

May 29 at 10:31 am
I believe that my God gave people free will, not that I know my God gave free will. Yes, people in North Korea have free will. But do they have a choice to express their free will when the dictator of North Korea's own free will is being used against their own? DO you realize that, yes, North Koreans have the free will to believe in whatever they want, just privately. They have the free will of thought, and no dictator may take that away. People can, yes, be born in any society, in any republic,... (more »)

May 29 at 7:31 pm
You make some good points. People in North Korea do have free will, but if they express it they will be severely punished. Although unfortunately they do seem brainwashed sometimes by propaganda. And I am sorry if I insulted you about your religious beliefs. It's your choice to believe in a god or not.

May 30 at 9:29 am
Oh no, you didn't insult me at all. Some people, after all, have doubts about things when it comes to religion, so it's perfectly natural.

May 30 at 6:20 pm
Okay. It's just that I'm an atheist and sometimes I can be pretty rude

Iamransomed said...
Feb. 14 at 12:05 pm
Your statement is as I quote "I think even if you are not a christian, you will make it into heaven." That statement is not valid with the rest of your argument. Now, the first time I read this I read it from a personal point of view. Than I decieded to read it again in unbiased point of view. First of all your first sentence contradicts your whole argument. If everybody goes to heaven because we were made equal than why is there a Bible. Why are there people laying down there lives if everybody... (more »)

May 27 at 1:23 pm
From a biological point of view, the only reason that organisms live is to reproduce. However, I feel that there is more to humans than that because we have the mental ability to understand that fact. The purpose of life, in my perspective, is to learn what we can in order to pass that knowledge on to the rest of the human race in the hopes that they can use it to try to understand life.

Thefanatasticagirlie101 said...
Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:32 am
In my religion of Islam, we believe in the Holy Quran, and that is our reliable source because or Prophet Muhammad (SWL) had recited the words straight from Allah (Subhanahu watala), and it has never been changed, ever! So people believe in what they believe, just leave it at that. We will all witness this one day

EMatusphere said...
I am afraid that Universalism has been profoundly rejected even by those who think in this manner.     Check our the Philosophy of Universalism and read about it - it is interesting.  It died out because, well, it did not withstand the tests of time.

Zoey24 said...
Nov. 19, 2014 at 8:32 am
The Bible is not just  made up thing. It is actually connected to history in a big way. just read about Puritanism. It all connects and makes perfect since. If you don't believe in Jesus and him dying on the croos for you sins and brusied for your iniquity.. then just think, HOW ARE YOU HERE TODAY? Not just by luck. You are here by the grace og God. it's simple if you aren't baptized, filled with the holy ghost with the edvidence of speaking in tongues, YOU CAN NOT INTO THE KING... (more »)

Ashley.Noel said...
Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:39 am
What a lot of people don't understand about the Bible is that many of the stories are made to make a point and aren't neceserily 100% accurate. Like when God made the Earth in a week, it doesn't necessarily transfer to what we now call a week. For a we know, "one day" in the beginning of time was actually one thousand years by today's standards. These stories in the Bible are to prove a point and help us better understand what God wants for and from us. Not all of these... (more »)