If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Thefanatasticagirlie101 said...
Dec. 13 at 10:32 am
In my religion of Islam, we believe in the Holy Quran, and that is our reliable source because or Prophet Muhammad (SWL) had recited the words straight from Allah (Subhanahu watala), and it has never been changed, ever! So people believe in what they believe, just leave it at that. We will all witness this one day

EMatusphere said...
Dec. 2 at 5:58 pm
I am afraid that Universalism has been profoundly rejected even by those who think in this manner.     Check our the Philosophy of Universalism and read about it - it is interesting.  It died out because, well, it did not withstand the tests of time.

Zoey24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 19 at 8:32 am
The Bible is not just  made up thing. It is actually connected to history in a big way. just read about Puritanism. It all connects and makes perfect since. If you don't believe in Jesus and him dying on the croos for you sins and brusied for your iniquity.. then just think, HOW ARE YOU HERE TODAY? Not just by luck. You are here by the grace og God. it's simple if you aren't baptized, filled with the holy ghost with the edvidence of speaking in tongues, YOU CAN NOT INTO THE KING... (more »)

Ashley.NoelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 15 at 10:39 am
What a lot of people don't understand about the Bible is that many of the stories are made to make a point and aren't neceserily 100% accurate. Like when God made the Earth in a week, it doesn't necessarily transfer to what we now call a week. For a we know, "one day" in the beginning of time was actually one thousand years by today's standards. These stories in the Bible are to prove a point and help us better understand what God wants for and from us. Not all of these... (more »)

Oct. 15 at 10:33 am
To me, at this point in time, making sure everyone has religious beliefs is more important than making everyone the same religion. For many different religions, there is a God-like figure that they believe it. Because of this, I worry about everyone believing in something because the God-like figures are similar in many religions. After everyone believes in something, that would make it easier for them to see, understand, and maybe even become a follower of the religion you think is rig... (more »)

Reason said...
Oct. 14 at 12:27 pm
First, let me say God is real. Second if you believe in God then u should believe that his word is true. Third, all of a christian beliefs should be based on the bible.John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he gave only son for whosoever shall belive in him shall not pearish but have everlasting life. The reason we go to hell is that adam deceived God and ate a apple from the tree therefore we are all born in sin and must be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven. 

I_love_jesus said...
Oct. 14 at 9:15 am
In my opinion i am a strong believer of Jesus Christ. Even though i am a follower my brother is athiest but i still support him. I think if you are not a follower of god or a child you should still support,because you never know your love may influence them into believing!!!!

Aubryn said...
Oct. 8 at 8:06 pm
Uhmmm, how can you NOT be a follower of Jesus Christ is my question? Is there not evidence that he exists all around you? Can people be this ignorant?

Insane2001 said...
Sep. 26 at 11:52 pm
I agree with you completely. Besides, the bible says if you aren't Christian you go to hell, but what if every religion says that if you don't believe in that religion, you go to hell. Logically speaking, that means everyone goes to hell. So yeah...

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 18 at 3:00 pm
There's so much proof that His word is true and that He isn't lying. For God never lies. You say how do we know, that the Bible is not made up? Everthing in it is absolutely, beautiful and true and raw. I know you mighn't belive me now and won't want to and that you might not answer back, but His Word is not made up. It's not.    I just wanted to share all this, I'm sorry if I was rude or anything, but it's just ... His Word is not made up. It's not.... (more »)

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 4 at 5:58 pm
Can I like a comment?

Pookie16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 18 at 8:39 pm
It is true that all are God's children, and he loves them all, but that doesn't just give us a free pass into heaven. And we do know that there is heaven and hell, because we know that there is God and the devil. No unclean thing can dwell with God, so. . . they have to have somewhere to go, right? Like a good parent, our Heavenly Father wants us to learn and grow and make it back to Him, and that won't happen if we don't get to experience life here on earth. That means that we w... (more »)

NiyarooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16 at 7:21 am
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. He who belie... (more »)

Lexi777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5 at 1:08 pm
I believe in God, because there is no way, that there isn't something bigger than all of us. Coincidences are not just that. They are God's way of telling us something.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 6:37 pm
Personally, I don't believe in the existence of a God OR of an afterlife. But, even faced with stone cold proof of God's existence, I still don't think I would be able to make myself follow a religion so stictly against my personal beliefs about ethics and morals. I guess I'll see y'all in Hell. 

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 4 at 5:59 pm
Can I get an amen? Hehe.

LoveMuchHateLessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23 at 8:35 pm
Hi, Ally_Yang. I could argue all day in favor of the Bible, but I think the better way to answer it to share why we Christians  believe what we believe. I just thought I'd share.  1. We believe that God is the all-powerful Creator of the universe. Including mankind. 2. As our Creator, He can do as He pleases with His creation. Which means us. 3. Satan, the Devil, was once Lucifer, a cherub. Not a cupid in a diaper. A powerful, beautiful being of God's own design and purpo... (more »)

Pookie16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 18 at 8:53 pm
I'm wondering about your belief in the trinity (that God manifests Himself as three beings). . . how does that make sense? To me, it sounds a little egotistical of Him, and that doesn't sound like God. It also kind of reminds me of Zeus, a ficticious god that the Greeks created, from their own imaginations, to explain the goings-on of the world. Basically, with the idea of the trinity, it feels like God just parades around, doing whatever He wants to make Himself seem ... (more »)

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 2:59 pm
We know it's not made up, because everything else in the Bible is true. God created the world- if he didn't, how would it be here? God loves us all- if he didn't, we would have no hope and, ultimatly, no reason to live. Hell is a very real place for those who don't accept Christ as their savior. Anyone who is not a Christian follows Satan, whether they know it or not. Satan created Hell. God created Heaven. He gives us the choice of following Him and living for Him, or rejecting ... (more »)

supersoccerchick said...
Mar. 27 at 9:48 pm
hi! i just wanted to tell you that yeah, God loves you no matter what, and u r right about that. but here's the thing-- God's compared over and over to a father. he just wants whats best for his children. God gives us the choice to follow him or not. if he didnt, we'd all be like robots and we coudn't make any choices. thats not Gods best for us. its because he loves us and wants us to choose to love him that we get a choice to do so. i'll pray for you :) Jesus loves you ... (more »)