If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:48 am:
Jews don't believe in hell. I am a Jew. Why in the world would I go to hell if I don't believe it exists?

Craig replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:03 pm :
Your right about it coming down to who is right and who is wrong. The entire world of logic is a complicated system of circular reasoning. That is why faith is the key to religion and non-religion alike.

KelliB said...
May 15, 2012 at 11:49 am:
I do believe what the bible says but I also believe that it will take a lot of sinning to make it into h.ell. Only a few people will go there. The rest will go to different places in heaven.

Cornelius replied...
May 27, 2012 at 8:17 am :

John 14:6

Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Artgirl1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm :
Amen! Thank you, Cornelius! Look, everyone, just because you don't believe in something does not mean that it doesn't exist.

KelliB replied...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:48 pm :
I may not always agree with someone else's beliefs but it isn't my job to judge them. I belief that God has a plan for each of us and loves us all the same no matter what. I do not necessarily condone everyone's behavior but i most certainly do not take it upon myself to tell them their opinion is wrong. Because that is not my job. Jesus Christ feasted among sinners and publicans without judgement on them. He healed those who had no love for him or what he taught. I want to be like J... (more »)

Faith-Loves said...
May 9, 2012 at 12:51 pm:
I would like to just say , God does mention in the bible that non-believers won't make it in heaven. Would you want someone to live in a dorm with you knowing they wouldnt help with rent and bills? it would be pointless......

BlueRain replied...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
So if a room mate doesn't help with the rent, they deserve to be tortured for entirety in a fiery pit?

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm :
blue, that was not a real good way to explain it.. sorry,  i have to agree.  But, people have to understand.. you are being preached all the time about God's word.. and yet still choose to not believe some of it. only the heaven part.  i believe God is working every second to get people not to go to hell. there are people that are going for sure.  the devil and his angles are some of them.  you can not deny that there is evil all around us.. so all the people who par... (more »)

wishingtheskywasbluer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:14 am:
i love your article! who cares what religion you are? i think that getting to heaven has nothing to do with who you believe in but how you live your life! i wish that people don't look down on others who don't believe in God or Jesus.

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:19 pm :
I hope you do more research before you live your life thinking this way.  Does not sound like you have read God's word or understand it all.  I thought the same as you.. you are being reached out to right now.. being told he does exist and the bible is HIS word.  do the reasearch.. do not assume.  it is very important you do not ignore the people who are trying to help you.  they were sent into your life for a reason.

GuitarGirl replied...
Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm :
We Christians don't look down on non-believers, we aren't any more special than them.  We want everyone to go to Heaven and live forever with God and Jesus, but it won't be that way because the rapture (the second coming of Christ) is coming closer everyday; only the saved will go to heaven, but not everyone will be saved in time.  All in all, we want to get people to believe on Jesus and get saved.

TerraAnimusPatronus said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:09 pm:
i have been wonderin this for a long time if he knows everything that is and will come we put a tree of life in the garden in the first place

BlueRain replied...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:33 pm :
The mystery of Genesis that has never been answered.

NerdyAuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm :
God put the tree of life there because he didn't want to force us humans into serving him. He wanted us to WANT to serve him. He gave us the choice to either obey him or disobey him; it's called free will. We chose not to. This is from the standpoint of the Christian religion. Take it as truth or not, but that is what it states.

BlueRain replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:17 pm :
1. Makes the first human prototypes. Any weakness they have are introduced at this point. Also, be completely aware of whether they will fail or succeed at this point, as you are omniscient. 2. Put a tree in the middle of paradise and then let an evil snake in. 3. Have the desire for your prototypes to serve your will or die, yet give them free will. 4. Let the snake trick them when they have the intelligence of a 4 year old. 5. Let the tree give them knowl... (more »)

epic_rage_mastah said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm:
i really find it stupid that you shouldnt go to heaven (if there even is one) just because you arent christian. im not religious at all. i think alot of the theories dont make any sense. and anyways, science has more proof than any religion. i think  you're article is great, and if there is a heaven, i would like to go there, and still believe what i want. ice cream.

Hollyhomer said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:41 pm:
If your not a christion why are you even worried about getting to Heaven?

AgentOrange789 said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm:

Thank you. Thank you very much for writing this.

Religion can be a beautiful thing. Most of my friends are christian, and I have a massive appreciation for medieval/rennaisance writing, music, arts, etc. that would never be here were it not for their religious influences. But people need to know that the bible was written for and by people of the biblical times, who were quite often rather barbaric. And because all they knew was their "corner" of the world, so to speak, they would be q... (more »)

jrfirefighter202 said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:10 pm:
If you are not a Christian, you don't go to heaven is what I belive! It is wrong to think that just beliving in God will get you to heaven! I totally dissagree! If you want to go to heaven, you have to except Jesus Christ as your personal savior! He came and died on the cross for YOU! So if you want to get to heaven, you have to except Jesus's gift and except him as your savior! You are now going to be in my prayers!

jrfirefighter202 replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm :
Oh! and the Bible isn't made up because there have been several prophices in the Bible that have been fufilled! If you don't belive in the Bible's story, then how do you think we really came into this world? Monkeys? Come on! The monkey theroy is the dumbest think I have ever heard!