If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

jrfirefighter202 said...
If you are not a Christian, you don't go to heaven is what I belive! It is wrong to think that just beliving in God will get you to heaven! I totally dissagree! If you want to go to heaven, you have to except Jesus Christ as your personal savior! He came and died on the cross for YOU! So if you want to get to heaven, you have to except Jesus's gift and except him as your savior! You are now going to be in my prayers!

Trees replied...
Evolution is actually has a lot of proof to back up.  Like that humans share about 97 percent of DNA with orangutans.  It wasn't boom a monkey just turned into a human, it was cell by cell.  Which probably took hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.  How do you know if Evolution is real? How do you know if the bible is real?  You don't.  In somebody's eyes we are all going to hell.  

Artgirl1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
We may or may not share DNA with apes, I have never heard that before, but here's a thought: if we do, maybe it is because the same Person created both humans and apes. But we were never apes.

BlueRain said...
Though it is not mentioned at all in the bible that I have (whoever keeps re-writing it is either trying to confuse us on what acutally happened or they love putting their own stories into a book that many people take seriously), I am aware of that supposedly God created hell after he created heaven and earth but BEFORE he made man. Now, why would he do that? That would mean God would have known ahead of time that we were going to sin... but if he's God, if he loved us and didn't want to see us ... (more »)

Catherineslove replied...
Did you read the bible.. God did make all creatures good.. The devil was an archangel.. the highest of them all.  He chose to disobey God.. he wanted to be God.  he thought he could get rid of him.  read more about that so you can understand it more.. dont go to the bible if it is to hard to understand.. there are plenty of info on the net that helps better understand it.  and yes, God did know everything was going to happen.. he also had a plan.. just cause he created us, do... (more »)

Catherineslove replied...
what bible are you reading that people keep re-writing according to you..  the bible intended for us to read is out there.  it is still the same as the day it was written.  do more homework before you make such claims.  yes, there are so called bibles out there that people have changed.. the KJV is the one to read.. it has not changed.  anyone can write a book and call it a bible.. but God's word has stood the test of time.. HIS word has not changed.  he said yo... (more »)

LivingforGodsince2003, said...
God does love everyone, that's why He sent His Son to die for us, but we must accept His gift. If we don't, we are still in our sins, and must be punished for them. I'm praying for you.

Wiley said...
I think anyone can go to heaven really, as long as they believe there is a god, and a heaven and a hell. As long as you do the right things. I don't believe any specific god, because really.. how're we supposed to know what to believe? We don't know anything.

SpeakingLifeofSerenity replied...
you don't have to believe in heaven and hell. You just need to have Jesus in your heart and except him as your personal savior and that he died for you on the cross and rose from the dead. I kinda of believe that you don't have to be christian to understand that and that Jesus is in your life so yea.

crystal said...
true i agrre with him and if you want to know if the bible is tru than ask God he wont lie just do it with faith.God dosent want us to go to hell but is our choice i belive in the bible and in the bible it tells su how to dress talk and ect. it tells us the good and bad and if ou do the bad thing than you will go to hell think of these if there is a drunck men do you think he is going to heaven,or a smocker?no he saddly wont bc he is not doing what God want

StarChild said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:07 am
I'll explain. Yes his love is unconditional.and yes he is our father. But, he is also a judge and a righteous judge will do his job well and according to the rules, even if it's his own children.

peace_love_beauty replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:24 am
Agreed. He is like a father who loves his children but still punishes them

greenbean_94 replied...
A parent and a child is a good example. If a child misbehaves, you punish him, not because you want to or because you're heartless, but because it will teach them not to do it again. You love the child and want to protect he/she, which is why you parents punish children when they do wrong. The same is true with God: He loved us so much that he sent his son to die for us that we may be spared from death. But, since God is so loving, he gave us the choice to accept his gift or reject it. If you re... (more »)

BlueRain replied...

Not a good comparison. It would make no sense, for instance, if a parent would spank a child just because their great-great-great-great etc. grandmother did something bad. And when normal parents send their kids to time-out, they don't open a pit of fire and drop them in to be tortured by demons. 

*drops* "But remember, I still love you honey!"

A_Fate_Unknown said...
Agreed ^ The Christians gods love is conditionally unconditional

jensenmarcelle said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 8:41 am
Why would our twisted and broken souls be allowed into a place like heaven? Do you believe you're perfect enough to make it in by yourself? Because I know for a fact I don't deserve a place like that. And that's why I need God.

BlueRain replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:25 am
Your god requires us to be perfect? I think we can all agree that no one is perfect, because I don't believe in a perfect lifestyle. There are many paths to the real truth, not one truth to the real path. Heaven must be pretty empty if God requires us to be perfect if we don't believe in him.

MakeItShine replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:35 am
Yes. Matthew 5:48 says, "Be ye perfect, for I am perfect." That's the standard; that's what Heaven is!!! An escape from the woes, and sufferings, and pain--all caused by SIN--of this world. God, being a holy and just God, requires perfection. But He's not stupid. No, He knows we can never achieve perfection. So He sent his Son. 1 Peter 2:24 tells us, "And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness, for by His wounds you are healed.... (more »)

A_Fate_Unknown replied...
Shine you contradict yourself. You say yes, we need to be perfect and that god requires it. Then you say he's not stupid and knows we can never be perfect. Seems pretty cruel and evil to set standards that he knows no man may accomplish. By that logic your god is twisted and enjoys watching our pain and frustration trying to achieve something he knows we can't.

MakeItShine replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:24 am
On the contrary. It's you who misunderstands the whole of Christianity--and thus, the beauty of the gospel--and thus, the gift of a holy God. God requires us to be perfect to enter Heaven. Heaven = perfection minus sin, pain, suffering. You follow? However, God KNOWS we can never achieve perfection so He gives us ANOTHER WAY to get to Heaven. And this is through His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father [God] except through me." Jesu... (more »)

mymakersdaughter replied...
the Lord says that we need to AIM to be perfect, but that doesn't mean that we will be perfect! He knows that we will fail because He is the ONLY one who achieves perfection. but He wants us to try as hard as we can to be as perfect as we can.