Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

BieberLover16 said...

Does anyone ever get jealous of those type of girls?

I do sometimes.. :S

lizziebear replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm :
Most guys are stupid because they can't pick Thea right girls

Skyes said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 12:49 am:

I doesn't matter if you're blonde or not. In my case, I'm blonde, and got blue eyes. I haven't got much boyfriends.

But, there's a girl I know, with dark hair and big brown eyes. She got so many boyfriends I'm lost counting.

You see girls. It doesn't matter. You just need to find the right boy.

paybax1598 replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
i agree, i have blonde hair and blue eyes, and theres nothing wrong with that... there are little to no "popular" girls at my school with blonde hair and blue eyes.  They almost all have dark features.  Ive never had a boyfriend and they have had more than i can count

Afra- said...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:34 am:
Well, I agree that guys a superficial, but not all of them. Like Dr.Jones said, every guy is different. If you know a guy just likes you becuase of physical attraction, how can you expect that relationship to last? And, in the end it is true, evryone is beautiful, it just takes the right person to see it. Its hard to believe that statement, I know. But, if you aren't the GORGEOUS type or whatever, show your GORGEOUS personality, and people will notice. Don't stereotype yourselves accroding to ch... (more »)

BieberLover16 replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 4:48 pm :
Agreed!! :)

BieberLover16 said...

This might sound silly, but I wish I was a blonde sometimes. Who gets a boy.

But then again, I'm glad I'm me, and the right boy will come along.....someday.

Afra- replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:35 am :
You go girl.

daughterofeve14 said...
I know how it feels. Im brunette, and I have a boyfriend of almost a year. He talks to all the blondes just being nice. Most girls in our school are blonde. I know hes just friends, but sometimes I cant help but to get a little upset.

MaxRide replied...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:54 pm :
being blonde has nothing to do with it!  I promise you!

twixx15 said...
boys are such imature jerks except maybe 1 or 2 :) any who biys are just going through their puberty and still like to judge certain things like girls such as myself!!!!!!!!!!

Kimiah replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 10:36 am :
^ This is why boys only like the blonde girls. They know how to talk.

LoveMe77 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 9:03 am:
This was a very touching piece of writing. Im so sorry to hear this. Boys can be confusing. But im a blonde with blue eyes and i haft to admitt that guys do go for them. But its not just for their looks. Some guys like me for my personality because im not a cheerleader or anything. Im just me. myself and i.

Arr1ng70n said...
it seems like almsot all guys are like this! I have brown hair, green eyes, imperfect skin, curvy (which most guys in my grade flock to the small no hips type), and am in a special class due to my high IQ, i love to write. I can get a guy if i want..( three guys asked me out within the last three weeks) but i often come in contact with the sexist type guys who float to the pretty blondes. ( i mean no disrespect to you blondes i used to be blonde too, before my hair darkened. ) I know that someda... (more »)

StephanieY said...
yeah it doesnt matter what color hair......i hate all the pops lol

Meggy129 said...
Why are the blondes the ones always getting bagged on. It doesn't matter what hair color or eye color you have. There could be girls that have brown hair and be a cheerleader. Just because you have blonde hair doesn't mean your some ditzy person. I personally think that after a while guys do go for personality over looks. But lets face it, and this goes for everyone, that you have to have some sort of physical attraction to someone otherwise it won't work. Maybe it's shallow but its just the way... (more »)

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:10 am :
 because guys like the cute sexi blondes more than brunettes

Firefighter16 said...
I think that is a little sextist. Most men, granted, are like that. But the other majority that aren't like them don't get credit. Now I'm one of those guys raised to know that the personality defines a girl, not the basic appearances that they show. Truthfully, I don't like cheerleaders. They think that they are all that when they are just the smae as everyone else put on this planet. And movies are just people pretending in a somewhat lifelike situation for your entertainment and enjoyment.

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:12 am :
 i think your the only guy though.  guys like you are rare and girls like me want someone like that. mostly if a blonde dont give a guy you-know-what then they go for us brunettes only for you-know-what.

kksexi12 replied...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 5:16 pm :
s----e----x---!!!

Firefighter16 replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm :
And another thing is that you can't really pin it all on the guys. Girls can be like that too, wanting only the hottest of the boys and throwing anyone else away. So really its half and half with the few good people in the middle. And those are the ones that will find love and hold onto it forever.