Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

kksexi12 said...

I can agree, but now that I look at it from a new perspective i say that it isn't always true. boys going through puberty look for girlls who just so happen to have more shapeliness.

They will find out what they are missing out on. My boyfriend told me once If they don't like you, they aren't good enough.

That was then but I still believe it,

i will always love you tristan no matter what.

darlingofdarkness replied...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 9:47 am
and now i take it back, screw you tristan w.

MaxRide said...

i agree with what you are trying to say, but please forget the BLONDE and BLUE eyes part!

I'm blonde with teal eyes and i have only had one boyfriend.

I know many girls with brown hair and green eyes that have tons of boyfriends.

But i do get what you are saying.  Boys go for the popular and pretty girls instead of the ones that are nice and perfect for them.

MaxRide replied...

i also hate how in all the movies the blonde is the evil one.

owl-girl replied...
Agreed on the evil blonde thing. I'm blonde and I've only ever had one boyfriend :( plus it's not like there's a line.

TheEarlofZerces said...

(Reads post)

(Blinks)

(Reads post again)

(Looks at audience)

(Looks back)

Madam, what chemicals are you taking?

jswagg27 said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:57 am

O M G

I tottaly get you, like sometimes im like
WTFFFFFF

and hes all noooo i jsut wanna get it in with a blonde girl and im all wtfff why cant you love my dark brown lushious curlss! ),:

jswagg28 replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:58 am
YOU GO GIRLFRANDDDDD

anon replied...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:35 am
i love dark lushious curls!!...but sorry...im interested in a redhead of average atractevness at the moment. personality beats looks for all the guys worth having, but you'l get more guys evaluating your personality if you keep your curls lushious. i look like jon snow from game of thrones...makes me angry how he can keep his hair is less frizzy than mine when he is   busy fighting in a blizzard... TV is never realistic.

BieberLover16 said...

Does anyone ever get jealous of those type of girls?

I do sometimes.. :S

lizziebear replied...
Most guys are stupid because they can't pick Thea right girls

Skyes said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 12:49 am

I doesn't matter if you're blonde or not. In my case, I'm blonde, and got blue eyes. I haven't got much boyfriends.

But, there's a girl I know, with dark hair and big brown eyes. She got so many boyfriends I'm lost counting.

You see girls. It doesn't matter. You just need to find the right boy.

paybax1598 replied...
i agree, i have blonde hair and blue eyes, and theres nothing wrong with that... there are little to no "popular" girls at my school with blonde hair and blue eyes.  They almost all have dark features.  Ive never had a boyfriend and they have had more than i can count

Afra- said...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:34 am
Well, I agree that guys a superficial, but not all of them. Like Dr.Jones said, every guy is different. If you know a guy just likes you becuase of physical attraction, how can you expect that relationship to last? And, in the end it is true, evryone is beautiful, it just takes the right person to see it. Its hard to believe that statement, I know. But, if you aren't the GORGEOUS type or whatever, show your GORGEOUS personality, and people will notice. Don't stereotype yourselves accroding to ch... (more »)

BieberLover16 replied...
Agreed!! :)

BieberLover16 said...

This might sound silly, but I wish I was a blonde sometimes. Who gets a boy.

But then again, I'm glad I'm me, and the right boy will come along.....someday.

Afra- replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:35 am
You go girl.

daughterofeve14 said...
I know how it feels. Im brunette, and I have a boyfriend of almost a year. He talks to all the blondes just being nice. Most girls in our school are blonde. I know hes just friends, but sometimes I cant help but to get a little upset.

MaxRide replied...
being blonde has nothing to do with it!  I promise you!

twixx15 said...
boys are such imature jerks except maybe 1 or 2 :) any who biys are just going through their puberty and still like to judge certain things like girls such as myself!!!!!!!!!!