Why are boys so confusing? | Teen Ink

Why are boys so confusing?

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

This was dedicated to a close friend of mine who feels this way.

on Oct. 15 2009 at 8:40 pm
Aitana Libreros BRONZE, West New York, New Jersey
all girls are pretty in their own way. it doesn't matter if they are 25lbs (exaggeration) or 125 they are all beautiful on the inside

on Oct. 15 2009 at 8:36 pm
well also think about the girls who are short with dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. I know how you fell everyone goes with their "type". football players with cheerleaders, band geeks with other geeks etc. I love what you wrote and i think a lot of girls feel that way. :)

on Oct. 15 2009 at 2:48 pm

I know. I was just letting everyone know. :D

WhiteRaven said...
on Oct. 15 2009 at 2:35 pm
WhiteRaven, Westminster, Maryland

" ... send hither send hither send hither the great gray shape that makes men shiver"

hey well at least we wont grow up to be all fake and be prego and be a bunch of S***** BI***** like some cheerleaders turn out to be , no offence to the non-snotty cheerleaders ,

I say , hey well if a guy wants to date a 16 year old with 6 kids already because she F**** everyone >:D hey good luck with him he might as well be stupid

on Oct. 15 2009 at 2:17 pm
mellow_melon PLATINUM, Jefferson, Maryland

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but my the number of moments that take our breath away."

okay, and i wasnt trying to be nasty or anything, but i get your point through the article, even though its written for your friend

on Oct. 15 2009 at 12:04 pm

Okay, this was for my friend, I'm NOT a brunette with brown eyes. I am blonde with blue eyes. I'm the other girl in the article (the blonde one). The brunette girl was just a fictional (yet quite real)character. Just letting you know.

Thanks for commenting though! :D

on Oct. 15 2009 at 9:00 am

well im blonde, but u dont see guys falling over each other for me. the guys like the "popular" ones, with the dyed platinum blonde hair, and the perfect body

on Oct. 12 2009 at 12:43 am
TheRaisinBranLover BRONZE, Yucca Valley, California

nnnn eeee wayzzz

ummm i dnt agree cuz im blonde but i have green eyes but like ok never mind alot of guyz do like me but i dnt have a nice body i am way too skinny i only wiegh 92 lbs yaahh it sux ...

on Oct. 2 2009 at 10:36 am
BrittneySamantha SILVER, Tomball, Texas

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one -john lennon

are are soo right! i have brown hair and green eyes and i hang out with just dudes..they always say that the blonde chicks are hot! i think most are fake. i think guys want bonde chicks to date but in the future they will probaly end up falling for the naturally pretty ones.

winnie_h. said...
on Sep. 30 2009 at 11:42 am
i so agree, but most of the blonde ones are pretty......and so of course they'll wanna date the blonde ones

on Sep. 29 2009 at 3:00 pm
I liked you choice of words and i never got lost. I can relate to what you are saying and YES all the guys go for the blonds*giggles*

on Sep. 28 2009 at 10:26 am
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

Aww.. look, there will some one that will appreciate for who you are. sweetie not all guys are like that. all you have to do is keeping hoping and in time you will find the person for you, i believe that every one has a soul mate that in time you'll find him. so hang in there

on Sep. 27 2009 at 10:47 am
NessieMarie GOLD, Minonk, Illinois
DONT LISTEN TO CHELSEA M! she is wrong. not all guys are like that. some guys are scared to not be with someone pretty. but you just have to show them how beautiful you are on the inside. and they wont care about the outside anymore. theyll think your beautiful all together. ive never seen you but im sure you pretty and if a guy shuts you down cause your not blonde with blue eyes or whatever...theyre not worth it hunn.

on Sep. 26 2009 at 1:19 pm
CandieApple PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

The world is a stage, and we are merely players- Shakespeare (at least it goes something like that!!)

Guys are just in it for the bodys when they're young. That's how they all are, infact. You'll sooner or later find a boy with sense and go out with him! Hang in there!

on Sep. 25 2009 at 8:41 pm
biggerinfinities SILVER, Superior, Colorado

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I think it probobly has to do with the fact that boys dont mature till around twenty, and girls mature- sort of- around fifteen or sixteen just saying ;)

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare