New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Night of the Faun

Night of the Faun

Re M.
Night of the Faun
Summary: Adelaide,a young french girl, comes in contact with rancorous demons from the other side. She must persevere and persist to remain true to herself before these unspoken creatures consume her morality. Se fins herself at conflict with her own conscience, the demons beginning to blur her autonomous differentiation between right and wrong.
Whats worse is Adelaide must also deal with the troubles of growing up. Along with the more than formidable challenge of demons, she faces regular teenage girl problems. As this multidimensional story unfolds and bears grounds to more multidimensional characters, Adelaide may just find herself crossed with hatred and love for certain mundane attachments.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

CheshirekatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:00 am:
You write this like its a poem. And not just the first part, which I get is a poem but the rest of it. The language is too formal. Make it more casual.