Night of the Faun | Teen Ink

Night of the Faun

By ReseunM BRONZE, Nashville, Tennessee
ReseunM BRONZE, Nashville, Tennessee

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." (lovecraft)

Summary:

Adelaide,a young french girl, comes in contact with rancorous demons from the other side. She must persevere and persist to remain true to herself before these unspoken creatures consume her morality. Se fins herself at conflict with her own conscience, the demons beginning to blur her autonomous differentiation between right and wrong.
Whats worse is Adelaide must also deal with the troubles of growing up. Along with the more than formidable challenge of demons, she faces regular teenage girl problems. As this multidimensional story unfolds and bears grounds to more multidimensional characters, Adelaide may just find herself crossed with hatred and love for certain mundane attachments.

Re M.

Night of the Faun

This book has 1 comment.

on Oct. 5 2013 at 12:00 am
Cheshirekat SILVER, Boise, Idaho

“A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Oh you can't avoid that; we're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat

You write this like its a poem. And not just the first part, which I get is a poem but the rest of it. The language is too formal. Make it more casual.