Silver Wings

Silver Wings

What happens when the hunter begins to question his loyalties and everything he's ever been told? What if he has been fighting on the wrong side of a war that has been raging for a millenia? Kadin was so sure of his place until he saw a girl with silver hair. He was just doing what he was assigned to do but there's something, or someone, in his way. A dark girl who has the power to terrify him and she is one thing standing between him and the thing that could end the war.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

imagonner said...
May 22 at 9:30 pm
and so sorry about the second chapter..... that got delated... I know that stinks... : [
MoonBaby replied...
May 23 at 2:39 pm
I was sooo mad you have no idea. I was starting on the third chapter and I was completely in love with the way I had chapter 2. So irritated.
imagonner replied...
May 23 at 4:50 pm
I cant imagine I've delated like a paragraph and been furious. cant imagine dude, seriously cant imagine... sososososo sorry, when and if you redo chapter two and post it let me know!!! also I have added some chapters to The Hope That Ran if you want to check it out.....
imagonner said...
May 22 at 9:29 pm
@MoonBaby the summary was really well descriptive and is something I would pick up in a store and buy. congrads on the talent the lord has given you, God bless.
MoonBaby replied...
May 23 at 2:39 pm
Thank you.