Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Outfield Garden

The Outfield Garden

David.Oberteniak
The Outfield Garden
Summary:

Khalil is a high schooler, who is obsessed with baseball. Lily is a former drug addict, who is trying to find her way in this confusing world. The book follows themese of baseball, flowers, and love. 

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

ThisEmilyDa1 said...
Feb. 18 at 1:59 pm
Alright, I read chapter one and I'll tell you what I think. I realize this is a rough draft, and it's (from what it said on the forums) the first really big project you're working on, so I promise I'm not trying to be harsh. First of all, I think you did a great job at writing an opening sentence/paragraph, it wasn't TOO intent, but you can tell that your writing style is very gripping, pulling the reader in. However, you did lose a little steam later one You see, and this is a really common ... (more »)

ThisEmilyDa1 replied...
Feb. 18 at 2:00 pm
Oh yeah, and sorry the the paragraphs didn't work, I tired but they didn't show. Hope it's not too difficult to read

Aydan.RolphThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 19 at 7:25 pm
Thanks for the comments! :)