Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Kingdom of Ice

The Kingdom of Ice

Allison F.
The Kingdom of Ice
Summary:

Settled in the far north is the kingdom of Noir, where snow covers the entire land.  Under the rule of the king, the people of Noir live under complete military occupation causing outrage throughout the country. Enter Sima Reine, captain of a small cavalry unit and genius son of a powerful military family, and Aria, a tough street urchin who takes part in a growing rebellion.  Bound by their duties to their loved ones and their positions in society, both struggle to find their paths in a country where violence and war is the way of life.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

wolvesandwildernessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 3:17 pm
It's pretty good. Keep it up!

Allison98 replied...
May 6 at 3:30 pm
Thanks for reading!!

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 8:31 am
You've definitely piqued my interest. It's original and engaging, and though there are a few scattered sentences that seem kind of clunky, the story is well-written and seems to be going somewhere very, very interesting. Plus, this is my favorite genre of story, so that helps too:) Love it, and keep up the good work! When you write more, I'll check it out!

Allison98 replied...
May 6 at 10:01 am
Thanks so much!! I appreciate the feedback :)