zobean | Teen Ink

zobean


zobean
Northfield, Massachusetts
Member for 10 years

16
ARTICLES
1
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
33
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
I am a young eager girl who loves writing, sketching, reading, both playing and watching sports, and hanging out with my RiDiCuLoUs friends. I am a three-season athlete who plays Soccer, Basketball, and Varsity Softball on the beautiful NMH campus.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: ANY MARY HIGGINS CLARK BOOK :), The Hunger Games <3 (book 1, 2 and 3), The Midnighters Series, The Twilight and Harry Potter Series
Music: Cough Syrup, Little Talks, Somebody That I Used To Know, Young, Wild, and Free
Movies: Princes Bride, Grease, The Labyrinth, The Help
TV Shows: Bones, Castle, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time
Interests: Reading, Writing, Sketching/Drawing, Hanging out w/ Friends


Fiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Nonfiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Fiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Poetry
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Nonfiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Nonfiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Fiction
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Art/Photo
By zobean GOLD
Northfield, Massachusetts
zobean GOLD, Northfield, Massachusetts
16 articles 1 photo 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A Good player inspires themselves. A GREAT player inspires others."

Art/Photo
By Meghan Barton BRONZE
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Meghan Barton BRONZE, Hopkinton, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 1 comment
farhinpinks BRONZE, Bellerose, New York
1 article 1 photo 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright before they speak

Art/Photo
By MereChar SILVER
Gwinn, Michigan
MereChar SILVER, Gwinn, Michigan
8 articles 4 photos 11 comments
karahrdn BRONZE, Semmes, Alabama
1 article 13 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
LiveUrLife

Nonfiction
The Pact MAG
By Helen Cooney
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Fiction
By Anna Leavenworth BRONZE
W. Des Moines, Iowa
Anna Leavenworth BRONZE, W. Des Moines, Iowa
1 article 0 photos 0 comments
Reviews
By karen_xo PLATINUM
West Chester, Pennsylvania
karen_xo PLATINUM, West Chester, Pennsylvania
48 articles 7 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working."
— Pablo Picasso


Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare