courtneylouise1 | Teen Ink

courtneylouise1


courtneylouise1
Bennett, Colorado
Member for 12 years

8
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
2
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
i am a very outgoing person, thats not saying that i'm giddy.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: the twilight saga, the truth about forever, murder in the market place, the longest way home
Movies: a walk to remember, a runaway bride, step mom, one missed call
TV Shows: gilmore girls, wildfire, dawsons creek, joan of arcadia
Interests: reading, writing, painting, watching movies


Opinion
By courtneylouise1 SILVER
Bennett, Colorado
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

Nonfiction
By courtneylouise1 SILVER
Bennett, Colorado
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

Poetry
By courtneylouise1 SILVER
Bennett, Colorado
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

Poetry
By courtneylouise1 SILVER
Bennett, Colorado
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

Nonfiction
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar

Nonfiction
By courtneylouise1 SILVER
Bennett, Colorado
courtneylouise1 SILVER, Bennett, Colorado
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"to cross the Rubicon river" - Julius Caesar