GTA 5 | Teen Ink

GTA 5

January 12, 2017
By andrew1666 BRONZE, Nicholasville, Kentucky
andrew1666 BRONZE, Nicholasville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

GTA5 is one of the best games that Rockstar has made; however, it has its up and downs. My favorite is the online, which is expensive, but the story mode is good, too. I like how Rockstar is still putting new things in the game--they have come out with so many more DLC’s for free.

I like how they gave GTA more DLC’s and they are free. They put a biker one, a stunt one, and one where you can make you own company. The new biker DLC adds a few new bikes and new biker garages. The stunt one adds new ramps, new stunt races and new cars. The new one where you can make your company is you stealing cars and selling them to make money.  With the new DLC’s I would say there is are 50 to 100 hours added to the game.

The story mode is fun, too. It is one of the only games that I have beat and still play. It has a good story and it’s not hard to figure out what’s going on. My favorite part about story mode is where you can switch between all the characters at any time. There are three different characters:  Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. It’s not just a straight story game; you can do just about whatever you want from just driving to robbing banks. You can use any of the cars. If you have a garage you can just use them so you don’t have to buy them. At the end you have three options: you can pick to kill Michael, Trevor, or Devon. Devon is the guy trying to get you to kill your friends. That is the one I always picked and at the end you all get together and shove Devon off a cliff in his car.

Rockstar as a company does great things for the game. They update it pretty often and put out some new DLC’s and don’t charge for them. They also support modding which I think is awesome. They just don’t support it online. They have a website that you can download mods on, but it’s just for story mode for extra fun. If they catch you modding online, they will reset everything you have or they will ban you from playing online for a set amount of time.

The online is so expensive. Unless you have been playing for a long time or just have money to spend to get money in the game, it’s hard to get anything. Everything for the new DLC’s costs in the millions. The houses, the cars, and the warehouses cost so much. I don’t like how it costs so much; they need to lower the prices or give us new ways to make a lot of money. You can make money with heists, but you have to have friends to be able to do heists because you don’t know how random people play-- people try to mess you up.

If you haven’t played GTA 5,  I would soon.I would give it a 4.5/5. This is one of the best online games in my opinion. I have spent close to 100 hours on this game since I have had it and still have a lot that I can do.