Top five Xbox 360 games | Teen Ink

Top five Xbox 360 games

March 21, 2011
By Wolfboy1996 BRONZE, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
Wolfboy1996 BRONZE, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I think the top five Xbox 360 games are call of duty black ops(online multi-player). There’s also inversion, Red Faction Guerrilla, and Red dead redemption. The reason why I think call of duty black ops is one of the top five xbox 360 games is that the campaign has good enough missions, but the online multi-player is even better than the campaign. I think inversion is one of the top five xbox 360 games because in this game people can manipulate gravity in any way and use it against their enemies.

The red faction guerrilla game takes place at the planet called mars. In this game you play as Alec mason. In which he comes to mars for fresh start, but ends up fighting the EDF. The EDF are the earth defense force, but they have enslaved all people of mars.
Also in this game you are fighting for freedom on mars with the help of the long extincted red faction. The red faction are people who help you beat of get the EDF off of mars so that mars can be free from EDF control. This game also comes with online multi-player that is really fun to play. Left 4 dead 2 is a game where there are four survivors.
In which you get to choose which one you want to play as. This game is about four survivors fighting against deadly virus that turned many people into flesh eating zombies. The reason I think red dead redemption is one of the top five Xbox 360 games is that you can practically free roam any where in the old west. In this game you can hunt, skin animals, trade their hinds to other traders, and much more