Mountain Monsters: The Stonish Giant | Teen Ink

Mountain Monsters: The Stonish Giant

By CoolCowboy18 BRONZE, Goshen, Ohio
CoolCowboy18 BRONZE, Goshen, Ohio

A team of hard-core hunters and trappers are out to figure out the biggest mystery of all. Bigfoot. Their names are John Tice, Jacob Lowe, Joe Lott, Willy McQuillan, Jeff Headlee, and William Neff.

This team is made up of six West Virginia hillbillies.They have been pals that grew up together in West Virginia. This time they travel to Harrison County, Kentucky to search for the “Stonish Giant.”Each bigfoot has a unique name. This Bigfoot stands out compared to other known bigfoot. He is 9-10 feet tall, over 1,000 lbs., and has fur that can’t be penetrated by arrows. This is because, he rolls around in mud and clay until the mud dries and creates a nice, hard shell.

The Natives feared the Stonish Giant due to the fact he would eat humans. The theories came from indian artifacts and drawings. This makes the hunt especially dangerous. Also, to add on, the AIMS(Appalachian Investigators Of Mysterious Sightings) team has recently been targeted and stalked by a Rogue Team named C-Quad.

When AIMS arrives in the backcountry of Kentucky, they start their investigation. The team starts by talking to some eyewitnesses.The team asks questions like how long ago and if they have photos/videos. This helps AIMS to get an idea of what they are dealing with.

The team starts their investigation in the dark woods at about 11:30 at night. They immediately feel in danger as they hear very distinct tree knocks, which is a method to communicate in bigfoot land. As the team pushes on towards their trap that they built earlier to catch bigfoot, they hear a large caliber gunshot.

AIMS assumes that it is just a stray hunter. Until, the team hears a hair-standing growl from a bigfoot. Also, they pick up a large creature on the FLIR(Forward Looking Infrared Radiometer) Thermal Imaging Camera.

The team pushes on and finds some things including, a bloody rock, a bloody stick, and a fired, blood covered, fired slug. The team soon discovers that the slug was used to shoot bigfoot.

All the sudden, two more shots go off across the holler. AIMS runs toward the shots and soon discover a crew of four men loading a big creature onto a trailer attached to a side-by-side.

Once the men leave, they see blood that contains air bubbles. A signal of lung blood.The crew of strangers killed bigfoot!! 10-15 minutes later, the team leader receives a call that says “C-Quad will kill more!”

I wrote this peice because of the TV show titled Montain Monsters. This episode just really got my attention and i would love for others to read about this.