George Lopez | Teen Ink

George Lopez

By GeorgeLopez BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
GeorgeLopez BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

It's late at night, the television gets turned on and the theme song Low Rider starts playing and people are jumping around and it's clear that George Lopez is about to start playing. The show George Lopez is based around himself and his family life. Believe it or not, George Lopez actually has good intelligence in the show with a decent paying job working as a manager for a company that builds equipment. The family in the show is not based on his real family, but it's still the actual George Lopez in the show. When watching the show, people will learn when watching the show is that the humor is expressed  like the way they will talk to each other in different tones or how George Lopez likes to make fun of his family.

The main characters consist of George Lopez, his wife Angie, and his kids Max and Carmen. The other characters that are in the show a lot are his best friend Ernie, his mom Benny who normally seems to make fun of her son more than anything and also Emiliano who is Angie's dad.

The show was made in 2002 and ended in 2007. It consisted of a total of 6 seasons with different amounts of episodes in each season. Something people also notice when watching the show is how all the characters usually have the same amount of camera time besides George Lopez who you will see the most.

So many people have heard of the show George Lopez and this show was quite popular when it was still being made but nowadays it's not as popular these days because the only times that it is played on television is late at night at like 2:00 am.

In conclusion the show George Lopez  is one of the main reasons why the actual George Lopez is a popular person today. There are plenty of reasons to like the show with its hilarious humor, the drama, or the certain characters that people can connect to. George Lopez also has done a lot of stand up after the show stopped being made and even had his own late night show for two years. He has had a great career besides his television show and still lives a very successful career.