The Dukes of Hazard | Teen Ink

The Dukes of Hazard

January 22, 2019
By 22ko01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
22ko01 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Review Essay


“The Dukes of Hazard” is about two Duke boys getting blamed or framed by the law every episode. “The Dukes Of Hazard” is an Excellent tv show and one I really enjoy. “The Dukes of Hazard” is just an all-around good show with lots of action and the episodes are the same but different.

 

“The Dukes of Hazard” is just an all around good show. It is family friendly and just about anyone can watch it. Unless you get motion sick then I don't recommend it. “The Dukes of Hazard” is about always doing the right thing and that is really important.  It also tells you that nothing is fair life. The show is also quite funny because nothing ever works out for Boss and Rosco. Also, Sheriff Rosco and deputy Cletus are always running into trees and ponds while chasing the Dukes.

 

“The Dukes of Hazzard” is what you would be called an action-packed show.  Bo and Luke Duke run around in their 1969 charger named General Lee going a hundred and ten miles an hour on dirt roads running from the law.  So now the Duke boys (Bo and Luke Duke) are on probation so they can't use guns. When they're being shot at by bad guys they can't shoot back with a gun, but what they do is shoot out the other guy's tires with bows and arrows or with arrows with dynamite on the end. This is what they do in most episodes.

 

So every episode basically is the same but different. Each episode the Dukes are being chased by Rosco P Coltrane (the sheriff)  or by JD Hogg. Because they were framed by JD Hogg and Rosco who just wants to put the Dukes in prison, but they have never been successful.

 

I think that this is a very good tv show that anybody can watch. It is full of action and it is family friendly.  It tells a good story in the end and I recommend it to anyone. I think that anybody that likes a show with a good moral story and lots of action would really like this show.


The author's comments:

it is ok