Secrets | Teen Ink

Secrets MAG

By Anonymous

   Yes, it is true, Toni Braxton is back topping the charts. With her new look and album, she is making her second debut. Her comeback album, "Secrets," is doing just that, coming back. With great hits "You're Makin' Me High," "Un-Break My Heart," "Let It Flow," and "How Could An Angel Break My Heart," she is making her home on the charts. With these songs soaring up the charts, Toni is back and she wants everyone to know it.

This is her first album in at least three years. In it Toni bowls the public over with her new look and style. One of the songs that caught my attention was "How Could An Angel Break My Heart." The words are very deep. Truly to understand the meaning, you must listen carefully. This album is not just a lovers' album. "You're Makin' Me High" contains a more upbeat melody, and its lyrics tell a very interesting story. One of the good things about the album is that the songs can relate to your own experiences.

The lyrics and melodies are ones you won't soon forget. To anyone looking for an album that is sexy and cool, and at the same time has class, there is no need to look any farther. This is the album for you. So I give this album a 41/2 out of 5. Pick it up and see for yourself. .