Beyonce Knowles - Dangerously in Love | Teen Ink

Beyonce Knowles - Dangerously in Love MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

If you're tired of the bootylicious babble that Destiny's Child has inspired, you may want to try the new solo effort from multi-platinum recording artist Beyonce Knowles. "Dangerously in Love" blends influences from hip-hop to rock and jazz. It's also divided between seductive tempos ("Be With You"), lush ballads ("Dangerously in Love," "Signs" and "Say Yes") and fiery club bangers ("How I Like It," and "Baby Boy").

Knowles, who co-wrote and co-produced much of the album, is also accompanied by many artists including Missy Elliot, Sean Paul, Luther Vandross, Big Boi (OutKast), and boyfriend Jay-Z. With this album, Knowles also has released a deeply passionate, sexually aggressive and more mature vibe.

The first single, "Crazy in Love," features Jay-Z. Co-produced with Rich Harrison, it was the song of the summer. This is no schoolgirl's fantasy of blossoming love - "Dangerously in Love" is clearly Knowles' way of staking her claim in the world and in the process redefines the expectations of who she is.

Beyonce Knowles is surely a triple threat, who's added songwriter and producer to her resumé. I can't wait to see what else this entertainer has up her sleeve!

AlexisSMS said...
on Mar. 30 2015 at 11:23 am
Is the overall article generally positive and praising of the work, or negative?

dayday13 said...
dayday13, Bamberg, South Carolina

"NEVER LET ANYONE RAIN ON YOUR PARADE'

very well done you have a thumbs upfrom me........

Lizzy Cerone said...
Beyonce is a great singer and I may not have met her...... yet,  but she seems pretty awesome. I think that there should be more people out there like her that inspire people the way she inspired me. I love you Beyonce! <3

on Aug. 13 2011 at 6:05 am
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

Beyonce is the BEAST!!!

Duane BRONZE said...
Duane BRONZE, Wathena, Kansas

What comes around goes around

yes she is but beynnce is next in line

Alex_Durham GOLD, Vineland, New Jersey

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

ok dude, we have like the same picture on our screennames!!!

WritingLoverForever PLATINUM, Bowling Green, Ohio

It's not about success; it's about significance.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I'm not familiar with Beyonce's music, like, at all (though I've always intended to check into it), but she is one gorgeous woman. :)

2beautifulblueyes, SI, New York

if the one you luv brakes your heart built a bridge n get over it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NICKIE MANAJ  is the baddest in the game

KInG-B-101 BRONZE, Bradenton, Florida

Life is Your RUNWAY,so be prepared!-If you have Faith in your supreme "GOD" you can achieve anything that is imaginable!*-Giving up is not an option!

I love this album still to this day I listen to it if im' going through a hard tim.I love and respect Beyonce' I think she is The Baddest in the Music Industry!

on Nov. 10 2010 at 8:20 am
K.Feisty BRONZE, Inman, South Carolina

Dont worry about today being the end of teh world its allready tommarow in australlia!

This album is really old but Beyonce is such a wonderful singer and all her slower songs have such a good message and all in all she's great:)

BrookXoxo BRONZE, Andrews AFB, Maryland
This i really old?

Lalalovable SILVER, Antioch, California
destiney's child was amazing and this album was made in like 2003. beyonce's a great artist but i'm just saying.

deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

Very well written!!

GaelicC said...
on Aug. 30 2010 at 10:58 am
GaelicC, Longford, Other

No -Rosa Parks

Really like the review, well done!:)

on Aug. 30 2010 at 10:12 am
Marlyre PLATINUM, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"when you cry, do you waste your tears?" Madonna

some great songs, and a great pic to go with it! will have to look it up! read some of my stuff?

Ismellteenspiritandcandy BRONZE, Battle Creek, Michigan

"Hater Deleted!!" Shananay/Shane Dawson

this is great review, it actually made me consider buying the CD. I really liked this, I'm a big beyonce fan