High School Musical | Teen Ink

High School Musical

May 16, 2016
By Anonymous

The movie high school musical is a fun packed movie filled with lots of singing, and adventurous things anyone would love. The movie starts at a vacation resort where the very handsome Troy Bolton, Zac Efron, and his family go and stay at during winter break. Troy Bolton is an amazing basketball player who always has his “head in the game”. He is one of the stars on his high school’s basketball team.


Troy enjoys playing basketball so much that he did not care if he was on vacation he was still going to play the game of which he loved. His mother disagreed. He was playing basketball so much, that his mother went to him and made him stop playing and go hangout with all the teens. All of the teens were having a karaoke party, which he did not want to go to at all.


When Troy gets down to where the party is a spot light goes over him, and he picked to sing karaoke. Troy is not a singer, and is very nervous to sing in front of everyone. He get up to the stage, and a pretty girl gets called to sing with him. Her name is Gabriella (Vanessa hugeness). They're both very nervous but end up singing just fine together. They sing the song called “the start of something new”. This song is very popular. After they sing, they exchange numbers, and they're on their way.


When Troy gets back to his hometown, he's on his way to start his senior year of high school. He is completely focused on basketball and that is it. When Troy shows up to school on the first day he catches a pretty girl who looks familiar. The girl is Gabriella. He finally catches her in the hallway and asks what is she doing at his school. She explains to him that she move there on business for her dad. They're so happy to be getting to see one another again. As the movie goes on they end up falling in love. Also during the movie Gabriella brings out the singing Troy everyone knows and loves. They participate in a very big musical at their school. Troy and Gabriella killed it, and it was absolutely amazing. The movie ends with the wildcats bringing home the big trophy for their basketball game, and the chemistry team takes home the win also. These are both very big accomplishments for their school.


I most definitely enjoyed this movie. I love the whole concept. I enjoyed that most most two favorite things got put together, singing, and sports. Also no girl can say they don't find Zac Efron to be an amazing, hilarious, handsome actor. Vanessa, is also an amazing, gorgeous  actress. The whole plot and love story along with all the conflicts along the way we're great. I would absolutely recommend this movie to anyone who has not yet saw it. Whether you are 7 or 86 I think you'd enjoy the movie. High school musical is the type of movie to have you laughing, crying, mad, and in suspense in the same five minutes. So grab your popcorn, and go watch an amazing, family friendly movie!