Are We Done Yet? | Teen Ink

Are We Done Yet?

“Are we done yet” is a family film, this film is
Adventurous and a hilarious film for all ages.

“Are we done yet” is about a family whose 2
Bed room apartment gets too small, they buy a house in the country that falls apart and not only that they must remodel it before their twins arrive.

The occasion of this film is that the family is expecting twins in two months and must remodel the home before the babies come in to the world.

This movie is for anyone who likes adventure w/ comedy this movie is for all ages.

The purpose of this film is to entertain the whole family with a comedy.
The speaker of this film is the main character whose played by ice cube, as the character ice cube tells the story of a family who needs a new house now that they are expecting twins, he also tells the story of his wife and kids, and his life trying to get “sports illustrated” to publish his magazine on magic Johnson.

I like this film because it is a comedy/adventure that is perfect for the whole family.

I think that the occasion of this film is ok but not exactly the way you’d expect it to be.

I think that the audience for this film is perfect for people who like entertainment w/comedy.

I think that they should have someone else tell the story instead of having the main character.