The Grudge | Teen Ink

The Grudge MAG

“The Grudge” is a truly terrifying and enjoyable film, a claim that can seldom be made about any flick these days. The plot is a bit mixed up, but in the midst of all the chills it sends up your spine, that hardly seems to matter. The thrills begin as soon as the movie starts.

Sarah Michelle Gellar shines as Karen, an exchange student studying social work in Japan. She innocently enters the house of horror and by the time she realizes what’s happening, it’s almost too late. The facts she brings to light about this Tokyo building are truly terrifying as she races to beat a curse that possesses and destroys anyone who enters it.

I recommend this movie and believe anyone who likes thrillers or horror movies will enjoy “The Grudge” immensely. I forgot the best part, by the way: it’s PG-13, because there is just a tiny bit of gore and, best of all, there’s no swearing!

i love this so much!

Scheffel said...
on Oct. 10 2011 at 11:10 am
The Grudge was the first scary movie I watched that I didn't run away from when I was little. It gave me nightmares for years. The night I watched it I didn't even want to go to bed or look up at the cieling. I was always afraid I was going to see the little grudge girl crawling up my basement stairs or chasing me through the house. This is a really scary movie!