Marley and me | Teen Ink

Marley and me

By Minecraft-prodigy96 BRONZE, Fort Macloud, Alberta
Minecraft-prodigy96 BRONZE, Fort Macloud, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Marley and me was a good book and a great movie but very sad the movie makes you feel like you’re a part of Marley’s cute little life. And it teaches you about dog ownership and the challenges that come with it and the hard decision of putting a dog down when someone is a part of your family its hard to make those types of decisions. but it was Marlys time and john knew that. It will not only make you appreciate your own dog more, but you form a relationship with Marley and John.

The movie brings you through a desert of emotions as you follow John through ups and downs in his life, especially when he finds Marley. and through the adventures it also teaches the great lesson of sticking to what is most important to you. As the demands of work and home are amplified by the struggle of keeping up with a hyper dog, John knows he must choose what is most important. This movie allows you to bond with each character as you follow them through life and reminds you to always stay true to what is important to you, even if you’re learning it from a dog. And As John and his dog become closer, you feel yourself falling in love with Marley. The way the movie presents the relationship between a person and a dog will definitely leave you in tears.