Hot new releases | Teen Ink

Hot New Releases


Most recently submitted Hot New Releases

Reviews
By Abigail-Sterner GOLD
Mclean, Virginia

Steelstriker is Marie Lu at her very best. The author who brought readers the captivating Legend and Warcross series returns to the YA dystopian genre and recements her place at th...
Abigail-Sterner GOLD, Mclean, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel


catesh17 BRONZE, Morristown Plains, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments
Bella_Queen DIAMOND, Plymouth, Ohio
70 articles 25 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.
-Walt Whitman

Abigail-Sterner GOLD, Mclean, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

nataliedc12 PLATINUM, Crafton, Pennsylvania
42 articles 7 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If nobody is listening, am I making any sound at all?" ~ Alice Oseman

Bella_Queen DIAMOND, Plymouth, Ohio
70 articles 25 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.
-Walt Whitman

WesleyHarkov PLATINUM, Saint Paul, Minnesota
21 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." - W. Somerset Maugham

WesleyHarkov PLATINUM, Saint Paul, Minnesota
21 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." - W. Somerset Maugham

Mist SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
7 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"For you, I would."

giuliaarianna6 BRONZE, Thornwood, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments