Most Recent Hot New Releases

Here are the most recent hot new releases:

The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David...
https://bookpeopleteens.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/review-the-apocalypse-of-elena-mendoza/   “The apocalypse started at Starbucks the moment I healed Winifred Petrine.” Elena Mendoza doesn’t want to save the world. She... (more »)
The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
https://bookpeopleteens.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/review-the-belles/   “Beauty sent the Belles to be roses growing out of the dark and ravaged soil, destined to bring beauty to a damned world, like how the sun brings light”... (more »)
2 comments
The Final Six by Alexandra Monir
Synopsis (From Goodreads): When Leo, an Italian championship swimmer, and Naomi, a science genius from California, are two of the twenty-four teens drafted into the International Space Training Camp, their lives are forever altered. After... (more »)
Where I Live by Brenda Rufener
Synopsis (From Goodreads): Linden Rose has a big secret--she is homeless and living in the halls of her small-town high school. Her position as school blog editor, her best friends, Ham and Seung, and the promise of a future far away are... (more »)
Satanic Combat Sciences by Marvin...
By , Los Angeles, CA
When I received a review copy of this book I was prepared to be disappointed... To say I was wrong is an understatement........  The fact that this book contains ideas and insights that potentially may transform the martial arts practice... (more »)
Valerie's Home Cooking by Valerie Bertinelli
Wow! This is honestly the best cookbook I have ever seen! When I first opened the envelope it came in, I didn't expect the book to be as pretty as it is. The pages are also so nice and they are thick, which is great for a cookbook. The... (more »)
Alexander Hamilton: The Graphic History of an...
I tried and tried and tried, I just couldn't enjoy this book, I really wanted to, but I just couldn't. It started off kind of weird, and If I am being honest, I skipped the prologue, It was very hard to follow. You have to know, I love... (more »)
1 comment
The Bosnia List by Kenan Trebincevic and Susan...
In The Bosnia List by Kenan Trebincevic and Susan Shapiro, readers experience a first-hand account of a war that seems so brutal and unjust it's incomprehensible. In fact, much of the book is spent with Kenen twenty years later as he, and... (more »)
Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho
“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.” ... From the author of The Alchemist, comes a work worth every penny... (more »)
Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman
Vengeance Road, the breakout YA western with a jaw-dropping cover, was one of my favorite books of late. When I heard how Erin Bowman was writing a companion novel, titled Retribution Rails, I lost it. I preordered it and set the release date in... (more »)
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
I was in love with Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices (and I still am) so of course I read her newest series The Dark Artifices. I read her advance reader’s copy of Lady Midnight, and it was perfect. Cassandra Clare... (more »)
The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
Helen Keller wrote the story of her life at a young age of twenty-two. Encouraged by her teacher Anne Sullivan, she began to jot down episodes of her life, and published them as a series in the Ladies Home Journal in 1903. A year later these... (more »)
AB THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY by Ab De Villers
A very common perception about autobiographies is boring. But if you go through this one I am sure you will need to change your perception about autobiographies. AB De Villiers is one of the gems produced on the planet that has changed the... (more »)
8 comments
Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson
One of life’s many mysteries is what happens before you lived, events you can only read about but never experience, and what happens after you die you might not ever know. The last veteran to fight in World War One has already died, and many... (more »)
The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You cried at The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. You were shocked by the unrestrained, grim reality in A Thousand Splendid Suns. Now, experience Zana Fraillon’s The Bone Sparrow, a combination of endearing childhood innocence and the cold,... (more »)
Soilder Boy by Keely Hutton
Sometimes you are the type of person that focuses on their everyday life, and sometimes you are the person that donates to charity or watches the news every morning. Most people don't even realize that sometimes, there are wars that are kept... (more »)