The Fault In Our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

April 3, 2016
By Charliexox BRONZE, Newcastle, Other
Charliexox BRONZE, Newcastle, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Fault In Our Stars is an amazing book aout a young 16 year old girl who has been diagnosed with lung cancer (Hazel) and is sent to a cancer support group by her mother. 

Hazel is only 16, and is resistant to attending the support group but soon changes her mind when she meets Augustus Waters; a young boy is is charming and adorable. He was given the all clear to his very rare condition of bone cancer, osteosarcoma.

Together the two of them go through a journey together and embark on a rollercoaster of emotions fo sadness, fear and love. They travel to Amsterdam in search of the author to their favouite book. While on their trip to Amsterdam, Augustus breaks out with soome heartbreaking news which makes both of their worlds slowly crumble away.

If you enjoy young adult books, full of humour, heartbreaking events and bring a tear to your eye, then this book is made for you to read. Expect laughter, tears and joy throughout the rollercoaster of this great master peice by John Green. I really recommend this book to all lovers of strong worded, meaningful books.


The author's comments:

Expect to cry. Expect to Laugh. Expect a shock. This book is amazing and would reccomend this to anybody.