Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5) by Marissa Meyer | Teen Ink

Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5) by Marissa Meyer

April 17, 2015
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"


 Cinder is a cyborg living in New Beijing with her adoptive family. Before then she lived in Europe with her parents, till she was eleven and was in a car crash that killed her parents and turned her into a cyborg.  Throughout the story Cinder hints on how she came to her new family, but it never out and out told us what it was like. This short story tells us about the first day she arrived in the Linh household and how she tried to fit in.  There she learned who her new mother and sisters were, bonding with Peony, and finding a secret talent that she never knew she had.

This short story’s tells us about the first two weeks of Cinder living with the Linh family. Found at the back of some Cinder books, or online, this sweet little story gives you an idea on how Cinder tried to fit in with the Linh family. This prequel does not ruin anything from the first book. I would recommend people read the first book before this short story as it would make you understand a lot between on how hard Cinder tried in the beginning to fit in. A great little story shedding some light on Cinders past.


The author's comments:

A nice little short story, sheading some light on Cinder's past.