Horror of Tsunami by cheng xiong | Teen Ink

Horror of Tsunami by cheng xiong

November 7, 2014
By potato18 GOLD, Sacramento, California
potato18 GOLD, Sacramento, California
12 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don't be afraid to take that first step."


   Huge waves, fast wind force, strong speed, deadly, and horrifying to experience. A natural disaster is damages and destructions caused by nature. It is so deadly that killed many people and plants. But scientists are making alert systems to keep cities, states, and countries warned and get to safety.

   The worst of all natural disaster are a tsunami and what causes it is a earthquake. Tsunmais are huge waves coming fast and hitting the coast of wherever the earthquakes happen in the ocean. For examples, the tsunami that hit Indonesia in 2004 causing every green living thing into mud and leaving Indonesia with devastation and over 250,000 dead people. This disaster is this chaos and the tsunamis that happen in Indonesia wave's speed was 200 miles per hour.

   Tsunamis are killing too many people in just a couple fast speed waves and hitting the coasts all around the world. But not just killing people it is killing animals and plants also. Because the tsunami is too strong for children and elders to bear the pain from the huge waves, so many lives has been lost.

  "Adults that were stronger were most likely to survive; the young and old were simply unable too," Lyons said.

   But most scientist called metorologist are making alert systems for their country's safety. And putting them in the coast of countries for the safety in case a tsunami is coming. But these alert systems that are not all around the countries only some. And this is what the meteorologist is helping us to get away from danger.

   A tsunami is the worst natural disaster to experience. Because the tsunami that hit Indonesia in 2004 was in the top 10 worst natural disaster. And killed over 250,000 people and destoryed the beauty of Indonesia. But meteorologist are putting alert systems in the ocean to help us know when to get to safety.

THERE IS BEAUTY IN NATURE BUT NOT A TSUNAMI.


The author's comments:

What inspired me was that i didnt want to know and experience this disaster. And want the world to know that life is tough.