The Fault in our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault in our Stars by John Green

March 16, 2014
By Natalie16 GOLD, Nashik, California
Natalie16 GOLD, Nashik, California
18 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Teams are for people who don't have the ability to get anywhere on their own.


I read the bestseller author, John Green's novel 'The fault in our stars' in just 2 days. It is easily one of the most beautiful novel I've ever read. Before I borrowed it from the library, I had just heard about it and expected it to be a monotonous story about a boy and a girl, both suffering from cancer. But, I started reading it and I was truly stunned. It was so different! It is amazing how the author could even come up with such a beautiful story.
I laughed hilariously and cried madly with the characters. That book literally touches your soul in a unique way. I had to keep the book away for a while so that I could cry properly and in peace. I wanted to cry and do justice to such beautiful piece of writing. I am grateful that John Green wrote 'The fault in our stars'.
That book will always hold a special place in my heart. I can not even imagine how it would be like to lose someone you love. John Green is already my favourite writer!