Judge and Jury by James Patterson | Teen Ink

Judge and Jury by James Patterson

March 12, 2014
By ajmyshack BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
ajmyshack BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The well known and renowned author, James Patterson, expertly implements crime, justice and, payback in his (still popular) book Judge and Jury, 2006. Patterson over the years, has become one of my personal favorite authors and I believe everyone should have a chance at reading his books.


Heavy things happen in this book including, the energetic capture of the devious mob-boss Dominic Cavello, the main antagonist. Patterson perfects the ways a mobster should act and brings those traits to life through Cavello.


Trouble occurs when when Dominic is brought to court and held to a lively trial, including Andie DeGrasse and agent Pellisante our protagonists of the story. Andie a single mom with her son brings a joyous ring to the courtroom… but not for long.


James Patterson and Andrew Gross told these moments with such accuracy you felt as if you were sitting in the courtroom. Andie DeGrasse and agent Pellisante were exploding with detail and clarity. Stay tuned for this exciting installment in Pattersons collection. Andrew and James, I’d recommend you to anyone!


The author's comments:
just your average assignment :p