Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan | Teen Ink

Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan

November 23, 2010
By The_Fourth_Black_Sister GOLD, Verona, New York
The_Fourth_Black_Sister GOLD, Verona, New York
10 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost


The book Accomplice by: Eireann Corrigan explores an exciting topic through the eyes of high schooler Finn. Finn and her best friend Chloe have gotten themselves into some big trouble, but they knew it was coming. Both of them faked Chloe’s’ abduction so they could get attention from colleges. Finn tells us the story and explains the bumps along the road, but it all leads to the day Finn is supposed to find Chloe. Finn starts to get anxious when one of their classmates, Dean, is brought in for questioning. Chloe who is hidden in Finn’s grandmother’s basement doesn’t really care to much and remains in the basement for a short while longer. Finally after a long wait and a lot of stress on Finn she and Chloe decide on a date to have Chloe be “discovered”. Coincidently Dean is arrested the day before and Finn gets really worried but she manages to get Chloe out of her grandmother’s house. After the discovery situations arise and leads you to a conclusion that leaves you begging for more. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes an interesting topic, or just a good read. So pick up Accomplice by: Eireann Corrigan it will definitely be worth your time.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1 comment.


hello said...
on Sep. 14 2011 at 12:35 pm
im reading it its great