Xanth Series | Teen Ink

Xanth Series MAG

The New York Times' best-selling series by Piers Anthony is by far the best group of books around. This series is about a mystical land, where everything is operated by magic. The first Xanth novel. A Spell for Chameleon, won the August Derleth Fantasy Award as best novel in 1977. It describes the adventures of a young man, Bink, exiled from Xanth for not having a magic talent, his amazing travels back and the discovery of his powerful magic talent. There are eleven Xanth books, each has a mesmerizing tale of its own.

I am a kid who does not find reading interesting, but Anthony's Xanth series has all the elements I like: magic, fighting, friendship, wisdom, humor, imagination, everything you would like to see in a book. I feel part of the book, exploring this magical land and fending off ferocious monsters who appear only in fantasy books.

For readers out there, these may be the best books you will ever read. If you cannot find anything exciting to do, or if you hate reading books, I can assure you that once you open these books, your life will never be the same. n

i love this !