18 degrees restaurant | Teen Ink

18 degrees restaurant

There is always that one day where there is a big game and watching it a home is not an option. Especially for hockey fans and hockey families, there is a restaurant/grill where it is possible to enjoy your favorite sport. 18º is a great hang out place for anyone who wants to eat while watching a game, or that just simply wants a good place to eat.

18º is a restaurant with a great menu. There is a lost different entrées that can be enjoyed. It can satisfy any mood except for seafood. 18º really is not big in seafood, but it is not a problem. Sports grills usually do not have seafood in the first place. It does not matter because everyone drools over the delicious burger menu, the sandwich, menu, the meet menu, the salad and soup menu, and the incredible desert menu. In addition to the great variety of the menu, the every single plate is greatly enjoyable. There are obviously popular favorites, but everything is delicious. Another plus side for 18º happens to be the bar. It is perfect for anyone who wants a drink while watching the football game. The food and the drinks are made to watch sports, which mean the restaurant is serving its purpose.

Not only does this restaurant have delicious food and drinks, but it also has great service. All the waiters/waitresses are always on task. They refill your drink at the perfect time, they are very polite, they show that they care about the customer, and they do all of this with an extremely positive attitude. They rarely make mistakes, and when they do they sincerely apologize. Waiters/waitresses are also really good about letting you know what is going on. They let you know which games are on, they let you know all the specials, and they propose entrees that are popular or that they personally enjoy. The service at 18º is so good, that costumers want to leave a tip that exceeds the minimum percentage. Another great advantage to the service of this sports restaurant is that everybody is very spirited. Every single worker will wear Coyotes shirts if there is a hockey game, Cardinals shirt for football games, Diamond Backs shirts for baseball games, and so on. Especially in the biggest games, the workers really make the restaurant feel like an extension of a sports stadium. There is no loosing with the service in this restaurant.

One of the biggest worries for all consumers is the sanitation of restaurants. 18º has unbelievably clean eating areas and bathrooms. The silverware never has stains, the classes are always shiny, and the plates hygienically hold the food one ordered. The nice wooden tables are thoroughly clean after each costumer leaves. Walking into the bathroom of 18º almost feels like home. The restroom is cleanly kept, and it has a nice welcoming smell. Bad smells and lack of cleaning are nonexistent in the 18º restrooms. Also, the bathroom necessities are always present. No one will ever have the problem of not having paper towels, or toilet paper. As matter of fact, when it comes to paper towels, 18º replaces paper with an environmental friendly, no touch dryer to increase the level of hygiene. Cleanliness is not a problem for this restaurant.

18º is great overall restaurant. The best part is that it is open to all ages, and it is a good familiar restaurant. Families are very welcome in the restaurant, and there is even some arcade games that kids would enjoy. No matter what the occasion is, 18º is a great option for whoever wants to have some good food,and have some fun.