Golden Dreams | Teen Ink

Golden Dreams

By caligulasAquarium BRONZE, Tallahassee, Florida
caligulasAquarium BRONZE, Tallahassee, Florida

"It is better to have loved and lost, then to of never had loved at all"

In my mind, i always find, the darkest dreams, and sadest rhymes,my evil schemes, but sometimes, not always, She's there, the girl, the girl with the soft golden hair, skin so beautiful like a delicate porcelan doll, though when i approtch her ,somthing seems weary, it all becomes so eerie, and her cheeks are teary. i always began to feel sick and dreary , seemingly when she is near me, with her there, having soft golden hair, but her eyes... weren't there, empty sockets, now leaking crimson red, she was indeed dead, another forsaken though in my head, now i think it best, i think it best i go to bed..

i have alot of dark thoughts, some of love, but they always seem twisted in the end.. as if i werent ment to love.. i decided ot express it threw a poem for the most part i guess..

Izzy777 SILVER said...
on May. 2 2015 at 10:30 am
Izzy777 SILVER, Tampa, Florida

"I always wonder why birds stay in one place when they can fly anywhere around the world. But then I ask myself the same question."

I like this! In all honesty, I think you should keep going with this poem. Maybe talk about why she's in your dream? Do you feel guilty about something? I don't know, just a thought. overall, I think you did great.