what if | Teen Ink

what if

By sierradockery29 BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri
sierradockery29 BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri

¨never fall too hard for someone cause you never know what they are capable of¨

Why do you girls want to look like the models who cant breath in those tight cloths. Why does every girl want to be perfect, being perfect is like being a unicorn it doesnt exist. What if the girls who werent perfect were bullied because they didnt look like the others. What if those girls put a razor to their skin, what if they wrote a note saying goodbye. What if at night they cry themselves to sleep. Did you know what they were scared of, do you know why they don’t sit with people at lunch or why they don’t join groups in class. Did you know that one day they were pushed into a locker for even looking at someone. The bullys did it for fun, till they have pushed them a little to far and one day they aren’t there becasue they were pushed to far and they couldn’t take it so they took their life because they thought that no one would care, little did they know that people did care like that one girl who would come over to your house at 2 AM without their parents knowing because they wanted to make sure that you were ok. Little did you know that people loved and cared about you. A couple of months after people started saying how they missed you even though they were the ones whodrove you to kill yourself so that girl who was there for you every day decided to say something , then she was their next victum until she stood up for herself becasue she knoew that being your bestfriend that she had to do something and ever since that day they stopped talking about you and her.she made sure that everyday you were rememberedd in a way that people would remember.5 months go by and she did something crayz so that she would feel as if you were always there with her. She got your favorite animal tattoed on her becasue she knew that whenever she looked at it she would remember you.all of the ssecrets that you two shared would stay with her until the day she dies because she knew those secrets had great meaning behind them. Bullying people to the point where they kill themselves , its pointless because your taking away a life that could achieve so much with the potential they had. I hope your happy with your life because the life you took was a life of a beautiful person who had so much going for them, all of your actions have cause scars for everyone who was invloved. What if it was you who got hurt everyday, you tell me how many words would you have said if that was you, you would have said nothing because you have have been to scared to say anything