Alone | Teen Ink

Alone

By CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio
CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Verse 1

You left me on a dark night. It was a cold night, with nothing in sight. You said I'd be alright and then you walked right out of my life. I told how I felt, you sad you didn't care. That hurt me more inside than I could even bare.

Chorus

Now I feel so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Now I feel so alone, alone alone, alone, alone. I'm going cr-a-azy there's no one here to he-e-elp me. I am so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Yeah I am so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone.

Verse 2

I told you that I loved you. You said you didn't care. I told you that you hurt me. You said that's good to hear. You told me that you hate me. I said then why you date me? You said I was a game, but I was too lame and now your done playing.

Chorus

Now I feel so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Now I feel so alone, alone alone, alone, alone. I'm cr-y-ing there's no one here to c-om-fort me. I am so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Yeah I am so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone.

Verse 3

You played with my emotions. You said that you loved me. You said that you cared. You told me you'd always be there. I took a vacation, I saw past you disguise. I took a vacation, I seen you lies. I took a vacation, it opened my eyes. I took a vacation from you, I found someone new to hold me down.

Chorus

Now I don't feel so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Now I don't feel so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. I'm so ha-a-appy I found someone to lo-o-ove me. I'm not so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone. Yeah I'm not so alone, alone, alone, alone, alone.