I Ware This Chain-mail | Teen Ink

I Ware This Chain-mail

By Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey

Lyrics that I create are only lyrics until someone else uses them.

Broken wings, beaten souls, undead kings, my life unfolds.

I fight the war I've scene the signs. My heart is torn they've crossed the line.

I will bring them down with my clenched fists. Please don't go, they said, but I know the risks.

I'll fight the undead and brake through the doors. I'll kiss and tell, let the bodies hit the floor. I'll ware this chain mail cause I'm that kind of guy. Who wants a man anyway who takes an eye for an eye?

Eye for an eye eye for an eye eye for an eye!

We trust each other. We walk hand in hand. Then we turn on one another. Now this is where we stand.

I ware this chain-mail with broken wings, a beaten soul, covered in undead kings. My life unfolds

I fight the war. I've scene the signs. My heart is torn I've crossed the enemy's lines.

I will bring them down, with my clenched fists. Please don't go, they said but I know the risks.

I'll fight the undead and brake through the doors. I'll kiss and tell, let the bodies hit the floor.

I ware this chain mail cause I'm that guy. Who takes an eye for an eye.
An eye for an eye, an eye for an eye, an eye for an eye!

Cause I'm that guy now there is no going back. I'll take and eye for an eye, kill and collect. They took from me, now I have nothing left.

we trusted each other. We walked hand in hand. We turn on one another now this is where I stand.

I gave it all up I set sail. I joined the soldiers. I saw all the scenes you will never know what this chain-mail means to me. I'll make your death slow.

Just a battle song. Two countries turn on each other. The soldier in the one country goes off into battle in his "Chain-mail".