Like a Plush | Teen Ink

Like a Plush

By Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey

Lyrics that I create are only lyrics until someone else uses them.

Hands so deep I can feel her lungs breath. Her teeth chatter as my tongue creeps in need. The look on her face is grim indeed, but the taste in the air is sin i can see.

The wind blows swiftly but the earth stands still. Our eyes wide open with looks that kill.

I got my sword and she's got her shield. When we pretend baby it feels so real.

I slip my hands down the back of her neck. We wet our lips with the thought of just a peck.

Were face to face my hands around her waste. I place my cards on the table. Lets just cut to the chase. There is no better place where our love can evolve into a close embrace, only me and you can solve.

I sink my palms into her back pockets I can feel her iPod touch. I wonder what shes thinking when I squeeze her like a plush.

When I squeeze her like a plush.

Squeeze her like a plush.

I wonder what she's thinking am I squeezing way to much?

Brown hair she's like a doll. Jean shorts she drops in stores this fall.

Lets take it back to that time when I was her's and she was mine. We planned a day away from hate. We'd stay up late. Wouldn't that be great, a little love crime. I love the way she shakes it, cause she knows it's time.

I squeeze her to much she makes a a sexy peep. I really love to watch her when she is asleep. I drive a truck. She drives a jeep. This girl likes um tall I'd say I'm pretty steep

I sink my palms into her back pockets. I can feel her iPod touch. She's got me wondering what shes thinking again. when I squeeze her like a plush.

When I squeeze her like a plush.

Squeeze her like a plush.

She wonders what I'm thinking does he like it when it's rough?

They say every kiss begins with K. You be where I be drop-pin all that mone-y, but there's no-thin left for show. Cause my diamond be walk-in out that dow. With her red high heels and those eyes of a tiger. I was her golfer and she was my number one driver Gucci. We fine romance like two of a kind. I like how she danced always letting me lose my mind.

You hated the talk so we just cut to the walk. I make it rain but you are my storm. I be bringing the pain and you be make-n it worm.

Were back in the lounge and her phone starts to buzz, so i turn it to off. Her baby doll fingers are plush animal soft

I sink my palms into her back pockets again. Her voice whispers in my ear, its time to pretend. I tell her "hush", when I squeeze her like a plush.

When I squeeze her like a plush.

Squeeze her like a plush.

I wonder what she's thinking am I squeezing way to much? She says she doesn't mind as I exclaimed "I like it rough it turns out we are two of a kind and I have only me and you to blame". Boy she's got all the right stuff.

This is just straight up love flow straight from the rapping soul inside me. I love women.